Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

For my sister who lost her dear hubby last saturday. He was only 60. He died without any warning; so she wasn' able to say goodbye.... Please pray for her, and her 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren ! They will need it so hard.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

i've missed a lot...i am sorry.
    i am praying though for everyone here...it looks like there is a lot needed

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Donnaj4962 View Post
    I know I don't post all that often, but I do check in at least once every day and see what is happening with my PT family and friends. And I do pray for everyone and their loved ones.

Now I am asking for some well wishes for my dad... and me.

Dad found out a few years ago that he has prostrate cancer. He had radiation treatment, and was in remission. Well, his PSA level has come back very high again, and today, he is going in to have some biopsies taken. He is very negative about the whole thing, and down in the dumps. My mom is trying to keep his spirits up. She keeps telling him that she beat colon cancer and he has beaten prostrate cancer in the past. Please pray that the doctors find what they need to remove and he is safe and at home soon. (It is being done outpatient.) My folks are in Florida, and my sisters and I are in Indiana, so they are there all alone. They will be home December 13 for the family Christmas, which is at my house this year!

And if you could, please pray for me as I am having surgery on Wednesday. I am having my right thumb/wrist joint rebuilt due to arthritis. I had my left one done a few years ago, and despite being in a cast for a month, I did fine. My challenge with this one is that I am so right hand dominant. But I have been practicing using my left hand. The worst is trying to style my hair! My folks wish they could be here for me, but they have their own things that they are dealing with and they will be here in a few weeks anyway.

Thank you for your prayers. They are truly appreciated.
    I'm sorry to hear that your dad is negative about his situation but it's certainly understandable. I know someone who has had prostrate cancer for years and years and is doing great, so your dad can as well but as we know, a good attitude helps immensely. This is certainly stressful on you w/your upcoming surgery, so we'll keep the prayers going for all of you. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

For my boss

I'd like PT prayers for my boss, Mike. He had to go to the emergency room this morning for passing blood. So far, I haven't heard any reports about his condition, but if I hear any news, I'll update it to you. Also PT prayers for my brother's MIL who suffered a mild heart attack today. She's in the hospital and she's doing alright. Updates will follow.
    Last edited by davidpizzica; 11-20-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Prayers for Donna and her dad, David's boss Mike, and Lut's sister.

Also asking prayers for kt_lvs_kitties grandmother, who is in hospital.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...148174&page=16 #229

Prayers to ALL that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I would like to ask for prayers for my Grandma. She is my only living grandparent and is having a really rough time of it.
    She has been battling a bout of severe sciatica recently.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica
    She had a lumbar epidural injection 2 weeks ago and the inflammation that was on the side that hurt - moved to the OTHER side WORSE than before. So she saw the dr again and he scheduled her for another shot on Thursday the 20th. My dad had the same thing by the same dr about 2 months ago and is getting along fine. My grandma is now having terribly severe pain across the lower tail bone. Excrutiating.
    She's a pretty tough lady. Doesn't show pain. She has broken her knee caps 3 times- one of them twice. It is coming up on another anniversery of my grandpa's Stroke (b/n Christmas and New Year's) and his death, (beginning of the December following the stroke.) So I think she's getting depressed over that - and that she can't do what she wants to do. She is a pretty active 87 year old - she goes to water aerobics 3 times a week before all this started, and has went to water aerobics for about 14 years. She was crying and sobbing to my mom that she wasn't going to make it to Christmas to see everyone again. My mom kept telling her to not worry about it.
    Can I please have prayers for pain relief and for the ease of her spirit/depression?
    Thank you.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

GranMom need a Prayer ~ <dials God>

Hi God ~

Keegan's GREAT GranMom needs a lil help wiffa back an hips - lotta pain.

She's a *swimmer* like us ... get her fixed up an we'll have Dad pick her up
    inna Bus the next tyme we go to the BigLake fur a swim!
    (Hope GrenMom can handle *jumpin off* da floatin dock!)

Please *fix-r-up* affore Christmas - so she can enjoy da Holliday!
    And maybe sum {{{God'sHugs}}} all around fur da whole Fambily?

THANKS, God!
    /s/ the Prayer Pups

Ouch, sciatica is sooooo painful! My son gets bouts of it every once in a while, too. A special healing will go out for your grandma tonight. Meanwhile prayers are going up.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

God Bless you for posting this Tread

I always pray for our birds before they arrive and always while they are here. The Lord tells us that we ought to pray for one another and so, my prayer request is that you would lift up each of our birds and to the trine and ask the Lord for His Spirit to embrace them and fill them with peace, for some do come in very troubled and filled with aggression, to keep me healthy and strong and not to become discouraged when bites can be too hard to handle and also for me to keep my patience under His full control. Oh yes, keep prices reasonable for food and supplies we need to keep the birds healthy for they are going thru the roof.
    I hope to be faithful to keeping all the animals on Pet Talk of The Day in my daily prayers.
    Thank you.

Prayers on the way for everyone that needs it!

prayers for keegans great grandma, and all who need them. both for those who have spoken and those unspoken
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Please Pray for my sister in laws parents and their family.

Her mother has breast cancer and goes in for her mastectomy on Wednesday.

As if that is not bad enough... her father is having hernia surgery... and his surgery got moved to the exact same day of his wife's mastectomy.

it is really going to be a tough time for all of them

So please send any extra prayers you may have to them.

thank you

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Prayers for your SIL's family, sparks...I hope they come through it with flying colours, and that they have help at home...via the hospital/family...

HUGS.

Prayers to everyone that needs them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Please Pray for my sister in laws parents and their family.

Her mother has breast cancer and goes in for her mastectomy on Wednesday.

As if that is not bad enough... her father is having hernia surgery... and his surgery got moved to the exact same day of his wife's mastectomy.

it is really going to be a tough time for all of them

So please send any extra prayers you may have to them.

thank you
    Oh boy, that's a toughie, especially w/Thanksgiving the next day. Maybe it's a sign that you'll all have a good outcome for which to be thankful. Prayers going up for them and you and all who need them.
    Blessings,
    Mary

My aunt went to the urgent care last night complaining of acid reflux. They hooked her up to an ekg machine and said she was in the midst of a heart attack. They took her from her small town in NE Texas to a slightly less small town, Nacogdoches. She is in ICU. They put in 2 stents today and she may need more tomorrow. My cousin said her prognosis is good, my granny says it isn't. So I don't know for sure what's going on.

This is my Aunt Joanne. My late mom's older sister. Please say a prayer that she is okay.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018