Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Unka Pat's back HOME!

They kicked him out!
    He's back HOME!

THANKS, God + all the Pet Talker Prayers!!

Surgeon wants to do the By-Pass next week ... Pat's thinkin
    "second opinion" ... a choice I didn't have!

We'll keep Cali and Molly here at the Ranch tonight ... Unka Pat isn't in any
    condition to have wanna-be Lap Dawgs jumpin on his 'tender spots' tonight.

Molly's trying to tell me that it's WAAAY Past her 7:00 pm Dinner Tyme!

OK - OK - Let's EAT, Kids!

YAY Uncle Pat!

Now if the surgeon visit goes ok, that will be great.

And I hope Ellen feels more comfy very soon - like yesterday.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian - things are not going very well between them - too many months apart - with you all praying I know they can work things out!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian ...

Prayers offered that Christy and Brian can restore the they shared
    before the war caused their seperation.

Those two beautiful Kids should be able to help the Family to blend back together.

{{{Hugs}}}

Prayers going out to Christy and Brian.

After so much time apart, and Brian in such different surroundings, I can imagine they would seem like strangers to each other, a bit. Plus, all the excitement of being reunited - not to mention expectations ('it will be great when we are all together again' sort of thing') - once the adrenaline wears off, it's back to reality. Not fun.

Also, what Brian has seen in Iraq could be affecting him. I hope the Army has services for reunited couples. I am sure it's a tough readjustment for everyone.

{{{{hugs}}}}

First, my friend Bruce who I posted about in #1761 passed away peacefully on Saturday. Thanks to all who prayed and sent good thoughts for him and his family.

Second, I called several people I had not seen in years who had known Bruce. He used to come to the regular Tuesday night jams, so I phoned the hostess Beth - only to find that their dear daughter, who had been treated for epilepsy all her life and even had surgery, had had a seizure Nov 1 while taking a bath - and drowned. She would have been 18 on Dec 18.

She and her present husband, and the daughter's dad, are in horrible shock right now, just staggering emotionally through each day. PLEASE lots of prayers and good thoughts for them and the brothers and sisters.

Lastly....this is so very small, very small....as I move forward in my new job, I am scared, and hope the work starts coming in soon. I have a plan to support me for a couple of months, but it does mean going in the hole. Given my ADD that has cost me many office jobs (this one isn't) and can present a challenge, I just pray that this time things work a lot better for not only me, but my colleagues and clients.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    First, my friend Bruce who I posted about in #1761 passed away peacefully on Saturday. Thanks to all who prayed and sent good thoughts for him and his family.

Second, I called several people I had not seen in years who had known Bruce. He used to come to the regular Tuesday night jams, so I phoned the hostess Beth - only to find that their dear daughter, who had been treated for epilepsy all her life and even had surgery, had had a seizure Nov 1 while taking a bath - and drowned. She would have been 18 on Dec 18.

She and her present husband, and the daughter's dad, are in horrible shock right now, just staggering emotionally through each day. PLEASE lots of prayers and good thoughts for them and the brothers and sisters.

Lastly....this is so very small, very small....as I move forward in my new job, I am scared, and hope the work starts coming in soon. I have a plan to support me for a couple of months, but it does mean going in the hole. Given my ADD that has cost me many office jobs (this one isn't) and can present a challenge, I just pray that this time things work a lot better for not only me, but my colleagues and clients.

Thank you.
    I'm sorry about your friend, Candace, but at least he's at peace now. And for the family of the young girl who drowned, they surely have my condolences and prayers. My friend died exactly the same way and this after she'd had surgery which was supposed to end her seizures. As for your new job, my dear, of course you have my prayers and good wishes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am going to ask for prayers for Christy and Brian - things are not going very well between them - too many months apart - with you all praying I know they can work things out!
    It must hurt you to see them not doing well and it must be confusing for Jasmine and Dominic. This war has been hell on everyone - and Brian has been where hell lives and he has come home physically injured and certainly mentally injured as well. It will be a while before a new normal
    can take place for them. I hope they don't give up too soon.

You have my prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post
    They kicked him out!
    He's back HOME!

THANKS, God + all the Pet Talker Prayers!!

Surgeon wants to do the By-Pass next week ... Pat's thinkin
    "second opinion" ... a choice I didn't have!

We'll keep Cali and Molly here at the Ranch tonight ... Unka Pat isn't in any
    condition to have wanna-be Lap Dawgs jumpin on his 'tender spots' tonight.

Molly's trying to tell me that it's WAAAY Past her 7:00 pm Dinner Tyme!

OK - OK - Let's EAT, Kids!

Continued prayers offered Phred, for Cali and Molly's papa!!

Diana, will be praying for guidance for Christy & Brian as they work through this difficult time, and for Jasmine & Dominic. (((hugs)))

Catty 1
    lots of prayers for your next job to be a comfortable and happy one.

i'm also sorry for the loss of your dear friend and finding out about your friends daughter passing away so suddenly.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

A PRAYER PLEASE FOR DEAR MICHAEL THE DREAM FACING SURGERY AT THE AGE OF 17.
    HES A DEAR OLD FRIEND AND I PRAY HE COMES HOME SO I CAN SPOIL AND LOVE HIM SOME MORE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

A PRAYER PLEASE FOR DEAR MICHAEL THE DREAM FACING SURGERY AT THE AGE OF 17.
    HES A DEAR OLD FRIEND AND I PRAY HE COMES HOME SO I CAN SPOIL AND LOVE HIM SOME MORE.
    Oh no! Why does Michael need surgery? Prayers going out that he's soon better and back at home where he belongs!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What a lovely video you did for Gary and his Michael facing surgery.
    Gary is so sad right now and he's praying for his Michael to make it through and to have a successful operation.We all will too Gary.Prayers on the way.
    This was so kind of you to do and we love that song..wondering who is the artist behind it.
    God Bless Michael and Prayers for Gary too to be strong for the rest of his
    crew

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

prayers for my dad... and me?

I know I don't post all that often, but I do check in at least once every day and see what is happening with my PT family and friends. And I do pray for everyone and their loved ones.

Now I am asking for some well wishes for my dad... and me.

Dad found out a few years ago that he has prostrate cancer. He had radiation treatment, and was in remission. Well, his PSA level has come back very high again, and today, he is going in to have some biopsies taken. He is very negative about the whole thing, and down in the dumps. My mom is trying to keep his spirits up. She keeps telling him that she beat colon cancer and he has beaten prostrate cancer in the past. Please pray that the doctors find what they need to remove and he is safe and at home soon. (It is being done outpatient.) My folks are in Florida, and my sisters and I are in Indiana, so they are there all alone. They will be home December 13 for the family Christmas, which is at my house this year!

And if you could, please pray for me as I am having surgery on Wednesday. I am having my right thumb/wrist joint rebuilt due to arthritis. I had my left one done a few years ago, and despite being in a cast for a month, I did fine. My challenge with this one is that I am so right hand dominant. But I have been practicing using my left hand. The worst is trying to style my hair! My folks wish they could be here for me, but they have their own things that they are dealing with and they will be here in a few weeks anyway.

Thank you for your prayers. They are truly appreciated.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010