Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Lizbud-
    Prayers on the way for a Doctor visit with no bad news...just good news!

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    I would like to join everyone in prayer requests for all who need them.
    I don't post much here but do try to keep up prayers when needed. I
    would like to ask for prayers & positive thoughts for myself. I will see my
    Dr. tomorrow about a health concern that I've been putting off for quite
    a while. I'm really worried & don't want to hear bad news. Thanks.
    A special candle burns for you so that all will be well. Please let us know what your dr. had to say. And prayers continue for everyone here on PT and elsewhere who need them. We pray w/out ceasing.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers being said lizbud for a good doctor's appointment.

Prayers for you, Liz. May the doctor's news be much better than you expect.
    And prayers for the requests from everyone else, too.

I'd like to ask if you keep my SIL, Pauline in mind, she's asking for continued prayers. So far the chemo chemicals they are using for the lymphoma haven't caused her body to reject the new liver, which was one of the doctors' biggest concerns. The cancer is not shrinking, but it's not growing either. She still has a long road to go.

I have a big one, but I've seen PT prayers work miracles. My father and my brother had a construction business that has just closed. They owe staggering amounts of money to their creditors, which they definitely do not have. The calls and letters have escalated. The business owns a building which, if it would sell, would provide the funds to settle many of the debts. The real estate market stinks to say the least. So, everyone, could you pray that someone would want to buy the building, and also that my dad (who's 80) is able to stay strong. I would not wish this on anyone.

Thank you all,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

cassies mom
    wow...this is a very hard fall for your dad and your brother.I hope and pray that the building gets sold quick and for a decent amount of money so to get everyone payed off so not to have bad credit and a bad name for both your dad and your brother.
    ya know...there's always someone who needs that certain property type or building type/or even location that will come along soon and say "wow...this is JUST what we wanted"..as far as someone wanting the building...so keep praying and i will too that ,that special person will come along and really want that building.
    It happens....and lets pray it will sooner than later.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Yes, thank you...My new little great nephew, Tommy, who was born on June 26. He had to go back into the hospital for jaundice. Even though it is a very common condition, I know his parents and my sister and brother in law are all worried. Please pray for Tommy and for his parents and gparents not to worry. Thanks!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

boomersooner
    prayers on the way for your new great nephew.even though it's common,it's still very scary being a new born.
    extra prayers on the way for Tommy to be a healthy baby to go home for good and remain healthy.

cassiesmom - prayers that the perfect buyer will show up! I suggest you invoke the law of attraction - write or repeat a few times a day: "I am so happy and grateful that a perfect buyer has bought the building, and my dad and brother have paid off all the bills." The thing is - you ask for what you want as if you already have it, and allow yourself to feel how you would feel as if it is actually happening now.

Prayers for boomersooner's little nephew - I hope he will be well and home soon.

lizbud - prayers that everything turns out just fine
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks to all for the prayers & good wishes. Saw the Dr today & they did
    blood tests & a CAT scan. Talking with my Dr. has really helped too with
    keeping a good attitude. He also referred me to a Neuroligist. My tests will
    be all passed on to the new Dr & I'll have a consultation with him next. So
    things are moving along.

I want to others here to know I do keep all of the PT family & friends in
    my daily thoughts & prayers. Thanks so much.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

prayer for my chinchilla

Hello all.
    I have two chinchillas that I got when I was in college. The one chinchilla I found out had liver disease at only 6 mos. of age. They put him on antibiotics and special food and he perked back up. They normally live for 15-20 years, but recently he's taken a turn for the worse. He has lost weight and lays on his side a lot. I took him to the vet and the vet said his disease may have spread to his kidneys and he may be going through kidney failure. They gave me antibiotics just in case he might be able to bounce back, but he may not. She said he will probably go down hill from here. I just hope he either gets better or doesn't go through any pain and I make the right decisions for the last moments of his life. Just lookin for a prayer from everyone. Thanks for listening.
    Nic

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I have a big one, but I've seen PT prayers work miracles. My father and my brother had a construction business that has just closed. They owe staggering amounts of money to their creditors, which they definitely do not have. The calls and letters have escalated. The business owns a building which, if it would sell, would provide the funds to settle many of the debts. The real estate market stinks to say the least. So, everyone, could you pray that someone would want to buy the building, and also that my dad (who's 80) is able to stay strong. I would not wish this on anyone.

Thank you all,
    Elyse
    Update. A potential buyer has an appointment to see the building on Monday. The last "looker" no-showed. I'll keep you posted.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr View Post
    My uncle Joel passed on today.

They were supposed to have his triple heart valve replacement surgery on Tuesday. They moved it to Thursday. He had a 50/50 chance of making it.

My poor mother was in tears. It's rare to see her upset like that. She has collected herself because she said he wouldn't want everyone to be upset. He'd want everyone to still celebrate the 4th.

One of the things my mom said was that she wasn't going to be able to say goodbye to him. I really wish I could get her out there somehow. I really really wish. I didn't know my uncle Joel too much, since we're so far away, however, seeing my mom so upset had me in tears as well.

Rest well, Uncle Joel.....
    Today marks one year that my Uncle Joel passed.

I know he's celebrating today by rocking out on his guitar or something.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Elyse, Kay, & Sprintersmom, sending prayers your way.

Prayers being said, imagine what the fireworks look like from heaven!
    I've Been Frosted