Page 10 of 216 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Thank you very, very much.

thoughts and continued prayers for everyone still
    I wanted to add that one of my friends baby - I think he is about 2 months old has had to have open heart surgery and now has to have a cardiac catherization today. It was at 8am - please keep him in good thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

My cousin Nate and his wife Brianna are newly weds as of July 05. Brianna was 4 months pregnet and Monday lost her baby. Please pray for this wonderful couple at such a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Well, it looks like my parents are getting a divorce soon. While I am relieved that my mom, brother, and I will not have to put up with my dad's abuse any longer, I am very worried about the financial part. Mom says she'll find a way to make it but we won't have health insurance (well I will since I am a minor) anymore because my dad's job covers that. Our medications each month, just the copayments, are upwards of $800.

Please everyone keep us in your prayers. I am not one to ask for things much but this is really scary for us.
    you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. (((hugs))) I am glad you all will be able to get away from your dad, though.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

My mom please.

My sister died last night. I will be ok - in the scheme of things, one of us would have gone first.

But my mom has lost her baby girl, 48 years old, to MS.

Please lots of prayers for her!

Thank you

hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

hugs and prayers for your mom, & you, Catty. My cousin recently died of MS, she was 51.

Sorry I haven't been to Pet Talk recently. I am not exactly caught up on sleep and have been busy. God be with each of you, I am praying for all the requests. Catty1 may God keep you strong as well as your mom, I can't even imagine. Also Sara, and all others I will keep your requests in my thoughts and prayers.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

You will all be in My Prayers

I am new here but I think this is so wonderful to have and I have not seen it on any of the other forums. I read everyones prayer request and will keep you all in my prayers. Cat- my sympathy and prayers and heart go out to you. Know that your sister is free now and healthy again. Hugs.

I'm asking for prayers for my niece Nicholle- she has had such major issues in her life- very long story but has been almost on her own as a run away since age 15. She is now 18 but is still not all together. The family and my brother have never been the same since all of this has happened. My brother bless his soul has tried the best he can.
    Also if you can include my Aunt Dee Dee she has been on a respirator twice in the past two years and with the power of prayer and faith she has recovered both times. Just asking that she stays well.

Now my selfish prayer request. I have tried for 10 years to have a baby and I hit 40 and have been looking into adoption also. It breaks my heart all the time knowing it just has not and never will happen. Funny nothing medically wrong. Diffrent treatments didnt work. Guess God has a plan for me. I still pray for that miracle.

Funny I always took prayer request that I had people write on rocks up to a place called Our Lady of the Island and I would go up the 33 stairs and place them at the foot of a cross they have their and you know every request I put their was always granted. Yet I didnt do it for myself for children. Just always felt it was selfish in a way. Sometimes I feel guilty asking for this type of prayer when I see others heart aches. I saw a minsister the other night say all you have to do is belive. Somewhere inside me says yep it could happen. Hey you never know if you hear one day a 70 year old lady has a baby maybe it will be me.
    Prayers sent out to all of you and you will all be prayed for.
    Rio&Nickysmommy

be ok, everyone!

I've fell behind a bit, read all of this now - I pray for everyone who came here, typed, asked for thoughts.

things will get better or good, god won't start you and leave you, he'll walk you through!

(((take care))) everyone, and you too, rizzy - hope things are going well for you!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I have 2 prayer requests.

My Uncle Ed woke up with chest pains this morning and he is diabetic and has heart problems. He went to go to a hospital in another town and my parents went, too. They are most likely staying the night and I said I would stay home with the furbabies. My parents will keep me updated.

My cousins Courtney and Patricia got taken away from their parents since their parents supposedly do drugs. Courtney is around 11-13 years old and Patricia is around 7-9 years old. The reason I don't know thier age is because, in 2003 my grandmother passed away from cancer and Courtney and Patricia's mom turned her back on us and I haven't seen them for 3 years in November. I miss them and hope to see them again someday. Their older sister, Heather is going to try to get custody of them. She is 22, which is good and I hope she can get custody of them. Right now, I hope they are together, they need each other now more than ever. I hope they don't seperate them if they have to go into a foster home/group home. I forgot to add I think they were abused physically and emotionally.

so please pray for them and I will keep you all updated once I know something.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Troy, a friend of our family whom was our neighbor for years & years was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease about 4 years ago. He is such a magnificent person, always friendly & cheerful, willing to help anyone in anyway he could, as a matter of fact his entire family is the same way. He's only 36 years old with a beautiful wife & 2 small children, it's such a shame. He has been in the advanced stages for a little over a year now and has decided that this is the end of it. His tracheostomy will be removed this Friday at 4:00 pm, in the comfort of his home, where hopefully he will peacefully be sent to the heavens above.
    If yous can please keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers it would mean the world to me and I'm sure his family as well.

We knew this would be the day for a couple months now but as time gets closer it really is getting harder & harder. Why do these things happen to the best of people with so much ahead of them?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Sending my good thoughts to everyone unable to make it to the Findlay meetings, who planned to come, because of unfortunate events.

{{HUGS}} to you all and hope to see you some other time.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I won't be able to give details until a later time if any but please keep one of our own in earnest prayers and healing thoughts. If there is a miracle to be had - it will be found here.

Thanks
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    I won't be able to give details until a later time if any but please keep one of our own in earnest prayers and healing thoughts. If there is a miracle to be had - it will be found here.

Thanks

What's going on?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I will be praying for everyone as best as possible.