Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

my moms' friend, pepper, is getting dog to dog blood transfusions. her human, nancy, is also going to be starting chemo soon. would you please keep them in your prayers. thanks, joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Prayers for Pepper and Nancy - and may they heal fully together.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

thanks candace
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Please pray for my 12 (soon to be 13) year old son, Marc. His youth group left this morning for a mission trip to Sante Fe, NM. Please pray for their safe journey. Thanks!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

your boy will have a great time, prayers up!

Thank you....I'm proud of him. They are going to be running a Vacation Bible School for one fo the churches out there, as well as performing a program for several churches along the way. I know he will have a good time! Thanks for the prayers!!

Thoughts and prayers to everyone from me.

I am afraid I have to ask for more prayers for the 5th surgery on my knee. I go on the 24th. I have another failed replacement, for whatever reason. The doctor will only need to replace the femoral component so it should only be half the recovery time.

I've been out of work and walking with a walker ever since January 2nd. I know PT prayers will help this be the last one I need. I don't know where I've gotten the patience to be confined to the house for so long. Who would ever think that my last surgery would go bad. Thank goodness for my girls, my family, and friends. Where would I be without any of them?

Thanks to everyone in advance. I'll look forward to returning to PT as soon as it's possible.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post

I am afraid I have to ask for more prayers for the 5th surgery on my knee. I go on the 24th. I have another failed replacement, for whatever reason. The doctor will only need to replace the femoral component so it should only be half the recovery time.

I've been out of work and walking with a walker ever since January 2nd. I know PT prayers will help this be the last one I need. I don't know where I've gotten the patience to be confined to the house for so long. Who would ever think that my last surgery would go bad. Thank goodness for my girls, my family, and friends. Where would I be without any of them?

Thanks to everyone in advance. I'll look forward to returning to PT as soon as it's possible.
    Oh, Terry! I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I know sort of what you're going through. Definite {{{{HUGS}}} coming your way!
    Last edited by davidpizzica; 06-21-2008 at 06:14 PM.

My mother had a double knee replacement a couple of years ago...when she was 79...I can't imagine her going through it 5 times!! Prayers are with you.

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

I have to say for sure that Pet Talk has kept me sane. What would I have done without this great board and everybody here? Thanks!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Daisy & Delilah - holy cow, girlfriend, they better get it RIGHT this time!
    HUGS to you and wishing you speedy and great healing!

pepper had to be helped to the bridge today. her human, nancy, is very upset. please keep her in your thoughts over the next days, mom says she's starting chemo on tuesday

OH no...I was so hoping Pepper and Nancy could do this together...

I hope Pepper will be a special guardian angel to help her through...Prayers and best of all luck to Nancy!

Lots of prayers that this is the last time you have to go through this. I'll be thinking positive thoughts about you tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post

Prayers for everyone's requests.

My sympathies and prayers to Nancy. This loss must feel devastating.

RIP Pepper, watch over your mama during her chemo, she needs your angel kissies.

I would like to join everyone in prayer requests for all who need them.
    I don't post much here but do try to keep up prayers when needed. I
    would like to ask for prayers & positive thoughts for myself. I will see my
    Dr. tomorrow about a health concern that I've been putting off for quite
    a while. I'm really worried & don't want to hear bad news. Thanks.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt