Thread: Life Loving Paris!

Life Loving Paris!

Greetings, Paris! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Standard Poodle girl you are, Paris, and not only stunning in looks but an accomplished athlete/competitor to boot! But even more impressive that your stunning outer beauty, your impressive accomplishments on the agility and rally circuits, is your love for life and all things living, your giving spirit and your big heart!

Yes, you truly living the good life, Paris! And by all accounts you give back the love receive ten fold, through your therapy work, bringing countless smiles and comfort to those in need, and through your and your Mom's "Read to a Canine" program! And soon you'll be heading off to college, helping to ease her students pre exam jitters! To say your resume is stellar would be an understatement! But I'd guess your most cherished role of all is that of best friend and devoted companion to your Mom! What a lucky Mom she is, indeed, having a furkid, a furry soulmate, a life partner in you, Paris! The love your bring to her life is truly a priceless gift! Some days I just can't help but say, "we don't deserve dogs," and you Paris are among the best of the best, a treasure!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to share a bit of your wonderful life with us, along with those lovely photos! Meeting you has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a long walk, meeting people and making new friends; getting your Mom to play endless hours of soccer out in the yard, lol; squeaking the heck out of those squeaky toys; enjoying a yummy doggie ice cream and tonight, curling up with your Mom for countless cuddles and kisses! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Paris, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

So beautiful!!! Super model material for sure!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Paris

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have been in school a lot, so it's safe to say
    you are not only handsome, but smart.
    Visiting nursing homes will bring joy to many people
    Celebrate your special day.

What a beautiful Standard Poodle you are, Paris.

Everyone enjoys your therapy visits.

Congraulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Paris, you are adorable! What a stunning Standard Poodle you are! All those curls, and what a sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a terrific story you have to tell. You met your dear Mom-to-be when you were just four weeks old! You fell in love with each other right away, and when you turned eight weeks old, you went home with her! You have the sweetest, most delightful personality, too. You're a most outgoing dog with a great desire to share, so you became a certified therapy dog. You bring so much joy in your visits to hospitals, assisted living places, juvenile justice centers, and retired sisters at a college. Now you and Mom are visiting the local library so children can read to you in your "Read To A Canine Friend" program. And soon you will go to college and help relieve stress for students. In addition, you enjoy doggie fun activities such as going on walks and car rides, playing with your soccer ball, squeaking all your toys, eating doggie ice cream, challenging Mom to play in the yard, and meeting new people. You live a very busy life, don't you, Paris, and you wouldn't have it any other way. You and dear Mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Paris, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Thursday, Oct. 3! We hope you and Mom and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery