Page 48 of 216 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Oh, Amber. I am SO sorry to hear about this. I will keep you and your WHOLE family in my prayers. {{hugs}}

We're traveling to Florida tomorrow morning. I'd appreciate some prayers that we all make it there safely! Also that we travel back to Utah without troubles, and prayers that Kay, her dad, Moo and Ki make it back to Florida safe when the time comes. Thanks!

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Hi God ~

Hold on God - da Prayer Line is gonna be offa hook!

We're all *krossin Pawz & Klawz* for the PT Travelers and The BIG TRIP!

Please hold Amy, Nebo, and Keva tightly in Your arms as they *wing it* to Florida;
    Then please guide Mr. Ken as he pilots Amy, Kay, Nebo, Veva, Kiara, and MooMan
    half way across the Country to Utah, and then back home.

Please, Keep 'em ALL Safe, Well, and Happie!

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

The funeral for the other girl i mentioned earlier is tomorrow, prayers for Jodies family appreciated .

My dad and my brother have a family business that is slowly but surely failing. I won't go into details but I would be very grateful if you all would pray that God's will would be done with respect to the business. It is very hard to watch.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

(((HUGS))) to everyone.

I guess I should ask for prayers. It's nothing really major, but I think I really pulled a muscle in my thigh. I've been limping all day and it hurts really bad. :/
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I have a lot going on right now. I have a lump we suspect may be cancerous in my right breast... have to go in on May 21st for more tests and go back on May 29th for the results of those tests.

Also, spent yesterday at the ER... found out I have gallstones and my gallbladder needs to come out.

I'm out of sick time at work until September, and I don't think it will hold until then... we're already really broke b/c of unforseen expenses, and really can't afford for me to have any time off without pay - or for me to lose my job b/c of illness.

I'm asking for prayers all around, I guess.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom
    I have a lot going on right now. I have a lump we suspect may be cancerous in my right breast... have to go in on May 21st for more tests and go back on May 29th for the results of those tests.

Also, spent yesterday at the ER... found out I have gallstones and my gallbladder needs to come out.

I'm out of sick time at work until September, and I don't think it will hold until then... we're already really broke b/c of unforseen expenses, and really can't afford for me to have any time off without pay - or for me to lose my job b/c of illness.

Definete prayers for you.
    I'm so sorry your going through so much.
    If you look up http://www.dilon.com/
    you'll find something very interesting.It's a breast test that finds cancerous cells before it turns into a tomor.My appointment is scheduled for this Monday.I too Am having some problems.I've had so many surgerys...2 spinal fusions,a bowel repair and 5 hernia repairs.I'm not happy either but we do get through it.Well...we hope to anyway.
    This breast test is a great new machine only 2 years old now.Only one in Massachusetts.None here in Maine where I am.
    You can see where there may be one close to you and ask your doctor about it...for something later.
    But I hope this lump turns out benign for you.
    prayers on the way and try not to get to upset.Try to relax as much as possible.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom

I am very sorry to hear this, scooter's mom. I will be praying anf thinking of you non-stop. {{hugs}}

Thanks ya'll. I was debating if I should post it here or not... decided to go ahead so maybe I'd stop stressing over it so much.

Thanks again,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I just got a bad grade and my parents are about to find out, so please just pray they don't get to mad. I know I deserve it but I am so worried. I hate when they are mad at me...

Thanks, scootermom I said a prayer for you last night, I hope it helped a bit.
    (((hugs)))

Prayers are on the way guys

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I am not coping well. I need help. I have placed an emergency call to my therapist. I don't know what to do. I don't know what is wrong with me.

{{{hugs}}} Robin, I am so sorry..I really have no other words that can help.

But I want you to know that I and ALL of PT will always be here for you. I know this is safe to say because this community is wonderful. Everyone here wants you to feel better about yourself, you don't deserve this and I am SO SORRY. (((HUGS))) Please update us and PM me anytime you need to talk. I will always be here to listen.

Robin, I am so far away - but I wish I could run over and give you some big hugs and support.

You do have my prayers. Is it possible that you could focus your attention on your pups and how much they love you and need you?

I am glad that you have contacted your therapist.
    Last edited by gini; 05-08-2007 at 01:46 PM.

I went to see my brother yesterday with my mom. It was emotional but it made me feel good to see him. We can't touch him, it's on the phone through the glass. The lawyers are motioning for a new trial, but I have no other information on that. Continued prayers are appreaciated. See post #712 for the prayer request for those not sure what is happening. I will most likely be going to see him again on Friday. We have hour visits so that is nice. He seems to be holding up the best he can. It's hard seeing him in there and not being able to hug him.

Prayers for everyone else who is in need.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant