Page 98 of 216 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Rachel thanks for letting us know about this. I'll surely be keeping her in my prayers tomorrow.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Logan, you have my prayers as well, that this surgery eases your pain and you can be painfree in the future.

Rachel, thank you for letting us know and keeping us posted.

My ex-husband had this exact same surgery about a year ago and he came through it w/no problems whatsoever and was home from the hospital the next day, so let that be encouragement to Logan and all who care about her. Lots of prayers going out to Logan and all those on PT who need healing.......
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lots of thoughts and prayers for Logan. Hope everything goes well and you are pain free soon!

Logan, many many prayers and good thoughts, and hopes that this will solve your pain problem once and for all.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks, Rach, I was going to post this. I lost track of days (duh) so I left a late message on Logan's cell. I wanted to reassure her that I had similar surgery in 2005 and it went perfectly. I'm going to call Scott tomorrow.

Lots of love, hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery, dear, sweet friend.I love you.

I've been Boooo'd!

There are many other people than me that need prayers and good wishes, but I'd like to post.

I just got out of the hospital, and my lungs aren't doing as well as they should be doing.
    I just want to get better with my lungs and gain some weight.

-Ali

Prayers for all our PT friends and everyone who needs them

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Ali - prayers that your lungs get stronger and that you can put on some weight. Hopefully you can get away with ice cream and other 'fattening' stuff that many of us can't!

HUGS. Keep us posted, k?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

update on Logan

I just got a call from Logan's husband. She is in recovery. The doctor told him that everything went well and there were *no surprises*. She still has a breathing tube in. Keep the prayers coming that there will be no complications and everything will continue to go well for the Mother of Many.

Ali, I'm sorry your progress has hits some bumps in the road. I pray that you will have a better day tomorrow and a better week ahead for a complete healing.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Prayers for Logan, pain is the worst I hope this relieves it for her. Ali prayers that you get better also.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hi guys. I'm home! Got home around 10:30 this morning. From the surgeon's description of what she found, I definitely did the right thing. She said the disks were in horrible shape, with the lower one being almost completely gone. And the bone spurs were really mashing my nerves, thus the horrible pain. I'm going to hurt for a while just because of the surgery, but when I heal up, I'm going to be so much better. I'll probably have some discomfort for at least a few days, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I got a shower this afternoon and it felt so good! The incision is about 3 inches long and is at the base of my neck, in the front. The stitches are inside and the wound is glued together.

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. I felt very calm going in and I know it was because I had so many people praying for me. I'll "see" you soon.
    Logan

What a good report! Good for you, Logan! I hope you're pain free in a jiffy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I was honored and blessed to talk to Logan on Friday evening. Thank you, my dear friend. Get a good night's sleep and play the diva role! I can't wait for you to feel perfect again. Gentle hugs for a speedy recovery!

I've been Boooo'd!

Bless your heart Logan - I hope you are feeling much much better in a few days.

Thank you for posting - we all have prayed and worried about you.