Page 13 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    Please send up some prayers for one of my best friends - she just found out her husband is having an affair and doesn't know what to do. Their marriage is already very rocky. They have 2 girls.
    Lots of prayers and hugs coming your friend's way!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    Please send up some prayers for one of my best friends - she just found out her husband is having an affair and doesn't know what to do. Their marriage is already very rocky. They have 2 girls.
    your friend will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. (((shais_mom)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat
    We are needing urgent prayer and thoughts for a devout Foster mama of cats, named Lisa.

She does so much to help cats, she recently helped place 40 cats out of a 100 cat situation.

She has cancer, and is in the hospital. It is very serious, they tell her husband that she is 'shutting down'.

She has a soul kitty named Julius, and several other cats, and a dog.

She is only 49.

She needs a miracle.

Please pray.

Lisa has gone over to the Rainbow Bridge to tend to the animals on that side.

She was the 1st Siamese Rescue foster (1999) and the 1st Meezer Express volunteer (Transports). She was also the 'hub' in Jacksonville, for all the Florida cats to move through and overnight with, as they move to states north.

Please say a little prayer for her husband, Steve, and for her 'soul cat',
    Unca Julius, that he might not become depressed.

Lighting candles and singing Meezerly songs tonight in Florida.

I am so very sorry to hear this. (((HUGS))) her husband and kitty will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

God bless that great lady...just as Pet Angels seem to 'send' their grieving owners a new furbaby, let's hope that Lisa can send someone wonderful for all the kitties...

Jenlukenbach will be thrilled that Lisa will care for Lucas, and Gina for her precious Miles...and dear Ralphie.

I pray for David and Julius - and hope they find some comfort in each other, and the love that Lisa gave them both.

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My condolences to you and everyone that knew them.

Also - please see this thread....
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...76#post1544576
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Everyone knows what happened to my son Eddie last year (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread....&highlight=Rie) and how well he is doing. He is scheduled for surgery July 10 to remove that bone growth on his elbo, the first of many surgeries he will need to have and I think the most serious. Please send special prayers that they can fix that elbo so he can regain use of that arm again and no nerve damaged has occured... It is his left arm and he is left handed... Thanks

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Everyone knows what happened to my son Eddie last year (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread....&highlight=Rie) and how well he is doing. He is scheduled for surgery July 10 to remove that bone growth on his elbo, the first of many surgeries he will need to have and I think the most serious. Please send special prayers that they can fix that elbo so he can regain use of that arm again and no nerve damaged has occured... It is his left arm and he is left handed... Thanks
    He will be in my thoughts. But is this your son or brother? Sorry but the link you posted is for your brother Eddie. Just got a little confused, wanted to make sure I am praying for the right person.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    PT prayers work. I got word today that my cousin Leslie is out of the woods. She did suffer spinal fractures, however there's no evidence of actual spinal cord injury - she is able to move her fingers and toes which is a good sign. She also suffered a serious concussion, but again is very lucky there was no brain damage. Apparently because of her pregnancy, she couldn't get the seat belt around her belly and therefore wasn't wearing one at the time of the accident. Also, the vehicle she was riding in didn't have a passenger-side air bag. Both she and her daughter are lucky to have made it out alive.

Of course, continuing prayers will help them both to heal. Thanks everyone.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I would like to ask for many prayers for a small child seriously injured
    this Memorial Day weekend. This child was horribly mangled in a dog
    attack. She is still in critical condition but hoipefully will survive. She will
    never be the same. Please pray for her & her family. Thanks. Liz.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9487701/detail.html
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

God be with you all as your requests are lifted to God. He is so amazing and with our prayers so much is accomplished. I am praying for everyone on PT; sorry I do not get to posting daily.

God bless!

Rachel
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Need good thoughts for a 19 year old cat

My friend and foster for the humane society was going to have her 19 year old cat, Charlie, put down this morning. He was vaccinated last week and the vaccines weakened him and he contracted upper respiratory. He has not been eating well and is very arthritic and she has thought of putting him down before, but with the upper respiratory she made the final decision yesterday. When my friend woke up this morning to take him to be PTS, Charlie was eating like a horse and running and he was not at all sniffly. She called the vet and he suggested giving him a few more days to see how things go.

She is going out of town tonight because her husband is donating bone marrow to his sister and they have to drive to Gainesville. She has 16 cats (14 of them are fosters) and I am watching them all. Please, please, please pray that Charlie can hang on until she gets back into town. She told me to use my judgement, to call her with updates and she will tell me if she thinks he can't make it until she comes back, but I really want her to come home to him, even if the very next day he needs to be PTS.

I really need your thoughts and prayers guys, this is a tough situtation. Charlie did not look good yesterday when I went to see him but I am hoping days like today continue.

Gina needs prayers right now. Please see this thread.

She is also having some technical difficulties, is not feeling well, and is having to move on the 15th, with no place yet to go.

Please keep her in your prayers for the next few, difficult days.

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    My friend and foster for the humane society was going to have her 19 year old cat, Charlie, put down this morning. He was vaccinated last week and the vaccines weakened him and he contracted upper respiratory. He has not been eating well and is very arthritic and she has thought of putting him down before, but with the upper respiratory she made the final decision yesterday. When my friend woke up this morning to take him to be PTS, Charlie was eating like a horse and running and he was not at all sniffly. She called the vet and he suggested giving him a few more days to see how things go.

She is going out of town tonight because her husband is donating bone marrow to his sister and they have to drive to Gainesville. She has 16 cats (14 of them are fosters) and I am watching them all. Please, please, please pray that Charlie can hang on until she gets back into town. She told me to use my judgement, to call her with updates and she will tell me if she thinks he can't make it until she comes back, but I really want her to come home to him, even if the very next day he needs to be PTS.

I really need your thoughts and prayers guys, this is a tough situtation. Charlie did not look good yesterday when I went to see him but I am hoping days like today continue.
    Oh gosh, what a sad situation. You and Charlie will be in my prayers
    {{hugs}}

May everyone's prayers be quickly answered by God and that everything turns out like we wish it to.

Lots and lots of prayers for everyone that needs them during hard times...

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous