Page 42 of 216 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I wish we could hear some of your singing.I'm sure you have a lovely voice.I'm so happy it went well.

I know this is really unimportant, it's not really something major, but can you guys pray for me? I had a math test today, it was really hard for me, but I think I did fairly well. Can you just spare me a thought that I did? I really need this grade, I have 71 in math as of now. It's only the middle of the marking period, but I DON'T want to get punished or grounded.

Thanks,
    Alyssa

Prayers please for our friend Gina - sandragonfly. She is at the emergency room, and had her friend call me. She's got back pain and a bad migraine, so I hope they will find what's causing it, and be able to help her.

Prayers on the way.
    I've Been Frosted

I would guess the shock of losing her dear friend to suicide...I hope they give her the help she needs.

Prayers going out to her, lots!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks, her friend took my email address, I'll update folks when I hear from them, thanks for your prayers everyone. Back pain is never good, but especially for a dancer ...
    I've Been Frosted

Poor Gina...That poor girl has gone through so much.Almost too much for one person.I feel so bad.I'll be adding her to my prayers.I hope everything turns out to be minor.

Got an update, it's not meningitis (there are a couple cases right now at her college) and other tests came up negative. She's still feeling feverish, sick and miserable, so more prayers, please, and she says thanks. She doesn't have good coverage where she is right now, so can't log on, just email. So prayers on the way that she'll feel better soon. Being sick is just not fun.
    I've Been Frosted

Please put Stephe- tftpwnsu in prayers. She is having major problems Please put her in prayers. I heard from her- its not good. Please pray for her and the situation.

Prayers for Stephe...I hope everything works out ok! Does she have help where she lives?

{{{hugs}}} to her!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Please put Stephe- tftpwnsu in prayers. She is having major problems Please put her in prayers. I heard from her- its not good. Please pray for her and the situation.
    I will be praying.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I'm so worried about her...

Prayers for Stephe
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Please pray for the families of the 4 Bluffton College students and the bus driver & his wife, who died in this tragic accident - Bluffton & the hometowns of these students are such small close-knit communities (I live near by) - thread hereThank you, PTers

For my little Bitsey

Please everyone pray for my little Bitsey,he suffered sever liver damage awhile back, and seemed to recoveruntil yesterday when he had a set back. Thank you.

Prayers being offered for all who are in need of comfort and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    This Saturday I play the whole service...for a 10-month-old baby, Larissa. Pray that I remember that it is about the family and community, not about me, and that I am a messenger, even if a vital one.

I don't want to fall apart when I am most needed.
    Thinking about you today, Saturday, Catty1. Your music will bring much needed comfort to all who knew Larissa.