Thread: Dearest Domino

Dearest Domino

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  80.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    They had you figured all wrong, you are not a male
    but a very cute, fearless female.
    You are lucky to have the same house for most of your life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Domino, what a beautiful Dutch Rabbit mix you are, with that sleek black and white fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big dark eyes. What a story you have to tell! You joined your person just after she/he had lost his/her old former Therapy Rabbit Rodger. You were advertised as a "Free Young Male Dwarf Rabbit." You turned out to be a female Dutch Rabbit mix!

You're quite a character, and you make your family members smile with your antics. You like to chase your Toy Poodle housemate Shadow, chew on your litter box, and explore all over. You know you're a Diva and enjoy being spoiled like one. You love being petted but not held. You and your dear person and Shadow all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Domino, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Shadow and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know Rodger Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-02-2021 at 07:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Domino in Ontario! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet! I like your straight ears and your velvety coat! I would be glad to pet you, or watch you having fun with your poodle buddy. Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Domino!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Dutch Rabbit mix you are, Domino. Your black fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Domino!

Hi Domino! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, spunky and spirited, fearless Dutch x bunny you are, sweetheart! Personally, I'm all in with furkids with "attitude!" You may not have come as "advertised," a male Dwarf, hehe, but in every way that matters, in looks and in personality, you couldn't be any more special, any more perfect if you tried!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved predecessor, Roger the therapy bunny. But thanks to you, your antics and boundless energy, the joy, love and laughter has returned to your human's life, keeping her and your fur sib, Shadow the Toy Poodle...hopping!

She is quite a character. She likes to chase our Toy Poodle Shadow, she is fearless. She also likes to chew on her litter box, abd she likes to explore every thing and everywhere she can go. She loves to be petted, but hates being held.She knows that she is a Diva and enjoys being spoiled like one. I hope you enjoy my Domino as much as we do.
    And of course, having earned your Diva status, you're spoiled rotten! Who could deny you anything?

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You're a treasure! And oh yes, I sure have enjoyed meeting you today, sweetheart; the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoyed a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...chasing Shadow and exploring your digs; munching on yummy treats and receiving bunches of pets; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, pets and *kisses* to you, precious Domino, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Shadow too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Domino, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and adorable! We are so glad you were adopted by your loving fur-parent and now have a wonderful life, full of fun and love! We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your life and very special personality! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

I am Dominos Mommy, she passed in 2018.

Anyways, Thank you all for the comments on my dear Domino.

Domino

Quote Originally Posted by rockybudgeboa View Post
    I am Dominos Mommy, she passed in 2018.

Anyways, Thank you all for the comments on my dear Domino.
    Hi Domino's mommy she was such a lovely sweet bunny! She is now binking in heaven <3 I came across her on here and I want to tell you that she looks just like my girl Elisia. So much so that i was confused when I saw Domino's pictures! Elisia will be 4 in March. She too likes being pet but hates being picked up and is very fierce. I hope you will see this message as seeing Domino was really nice as she is so sweet and is my bunnys doppelganger (same fur markings exactly). Have a great life with your pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Liemooo View Post
    Hi Domino's mommy she was such a lovely sweet bunny! She is now binking in heaven <3 I came across her on here and I want to tell you that she looks just like my girl Elisia. So much so that i was confused when I saw Domino's pictures! Elisia will be 4 in March. She too likes being pet but hates being picked up and is very fierce. I hope you will see this message as seeing Domino was really nice as she is so sweet and is my bunnys doppelganger (same fur markings exactly). Have a great life with your pets.

Thank you so so much. I miss her dearly as she was quite the character. You should nominate your bunny for Pet of the Day. I would love to see her

Leslie