Thread: Beautiful Binx

Beautiful Binx

Dear Binx, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with that cute pink tongue is too adorable.
    I am very sorry that your person lost Ozzy. You are making sure that he/she is ok, by making them smile and having great conversations.
    You are playful and an outgoing, sociable kitty. You are extremely smart, knocking things of the dresser at 3 am, when you're hungry or you need to go outside.
    Your taste is impeccable, vanilla yogurt being your favorite treat, and you like baths. How much more special could you be?
    Binx, you are an extraordinary kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Binx!

What a handsome boy you are! Your beautiful coat looks so soft and your big golden eyes are stunning! You look so cute with your tongue sticking out.

I’m sorry your mom/dad lost Ozzy, but I know you make your mom smile with your fun and loving personality. You sleep with her at night and if you want a snack or to go outside for a pee, you tell her by knocking things off the dresser - smart boy you are!

You get along with anyone, even children - and you accept baths. I'm very impressed! Such a sweetheart you are!

I can tell you are loved very much, I wish you a day of celebration and fun. I hope you get pampered with vanilla yogurt and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweet Binx!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Binx, a.k.a. "Lovebug," you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are, and what a great photo that is! You are so handsome with that soft-looking brown tabby and white fur, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes and that cute pink tongue curled up to your nose. Clearly you just ate something tasty, perhaps some more vanilla yogurt! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Belleville (not all that far away!) to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are the light of your dear Purrrson's life. We are so sorry that her/his beloved Ozzy kitty passed away. You have provided great comfort since then. You are very talkative and always make him/her smile. You love to sleep on the pillow by her/his head. You are a great hunter, keeping moles out of the yard. You are very smart and don't need a litterbox; you just tell your Purrrson when you need to go out! You are very fun-loving and full of energy. Your one trick is to knock things off the dresser to awaken her to feed you or let you out, even at 3am! You enjoy catnip and vanilla yogurt. You are very outgoing and love people, especially those who come to you. You get along great with children. You even enjoy bath time! You are a real sweetheart, your dear Purrrson's best cat in the world. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Binx, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special vanilla yogurt! We know Ozzy Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Binx is just a magnificent COTD. Clearly he is awsome everyday and a joy to have around. I hope Binx and his favorite person/bff enjoy a very happy and special day!

Beautiful Binx!

Good evening, Binx, a.k.a. Lovebug, best cat in the whole wide world! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, classic Tabby boy you are, Binx, beautiful inside and out! It's no wonder your mommy loves you SO very much! In looks, purrsonality and heart they just don't come any more special than you! You truly are a friend to all, so sociable and outgoing. But there's no denying your heart belongs to your mommy and she alone!

How lucky your mommy is, having you as her best friend and cuddlebug, her loyal and loving companion, her healer and comforter, her furry soulmate, her source of never ending joy, love and laughter! What a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your mommy share, Binx! You truly are the love and light of her life, a Cat of a Lifetime! You do your beloved predecessor, Ozzy, proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading your mommy's love filled tribute and learning of the very special bond you and she share, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...indulging in a bit of catnip and lapping up some creamy vanilla yogurt; dipping your paw in the tubbie, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Binx, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome and smart Tabby you are, Binx,

Your mom loves you very much.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Binx in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are - I like your classic tabby markings and your long whiskers!

You are a special companion to your person- with your presence and your conversation skills! You enjoy catnip and vanilla yogurt, and a quick dip in the tub ! You are an active hunter, keeping moles away. You knock things down to get your person's attention when there is something you need. I'd like to suggest that you have a litter pan as well as "going" outside- that way your person can learn your habits and pick up early on any problems that may arise. Best of all, you are much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the day to Binx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678