Page 15 of 216 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

i know im probally just jumping to conclusions but i pray that nothing bad happens between me and my boyfriend before december rolls around... right now i am dating my boyfriend illegally... so i pray that all goes well for the next 4 months... well, to be exact... 4 months and 13 days (december 15th)... i gues thats the legal age to date someone older...

i also pray that all goes well with all the PTers on here... i pray that nothing bad happens for you guys either... i am here if anyone wants to talk... im all ears... i wont judge you... just wanted to let you all know...

~*Becky*~

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

Could pters pray that we find a great home for Max.

I am offering my prayers while hoping you will find a perfect home for Max-The Gentle Giant-

prayers for Slick

Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    OTHER
    My sister's mother in law is having surgery later this week b/c she recently found a lump in her breast that has turned out to be cancerous. Please pray that they get all of it and her lymph nodes are not affected.
    She has a ton of cats and lives in a crappy neighborhood so fingers crossed that she won't be robbed blind while she is at her daughter's house recuperating.
    Yesterday was my sister's mother in law's surgery - they got the malignant tumor out of her breast but discovered that it had spread to some lymph nodes.
    While she was in surgery HER sister's husband (who both -wife and husband- had been recently diagnosed with cancer) was going to the post office had a heart attack and died.
    Please keep them all in thoughts and prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

If I'm not being too rude, could I please ask prayer's for my friend's famly and friends? Thank you, they would appreciate it so much.

Please keep my friend's family and friends in your prayers. My friend's aunt and uncle lost their 10-year-old girl to being hit by a truck in 2003. I'm not sure when, but yesterday or a few days ago would have been her 13th birthday. The girl's name was Paige. I was walking with my dad and his girlfriend in the cemetary lastnight and was walking by her grave that had birthday cards and balloons and flowers. I read the card from her mom, I almost cried. Please keep Paige's family and friends in your prayers! They need support and friendship during this hard time of loss!

Prayers to every single person/animal who needs them! May God bless us all with help, support, and love!
    Last edited by mustlovedogs; 08-13-2006 at 01:52 PM.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Mustlovedogs:

Your prayer request for Paige, especially for her MOTHER, gave me pause for thankfulness.!!

I had to take a short mental break

Dear Lord,

Please look down onto Paige's family now. She was only 10 years old and they needed to see her grow into a beautiful woman. They are suffering so bad right now because she is gone.

I know she is okay, she is with you, but, her Mother is exhausted with sorrow and needs your love so much.Show her your light , provide her with stamina to meet her future .

Oh, and God, Thank-you for the blessings that you have bestowed upon me and mine.

In the name of our Lord,

AMEN

That was beautiful, Dorothy39, and thank you!

-Anonymous

Hey, I am a MOTHER!!!! I sooooo imagine her heavy loss!!!

God!!!! That one made me cry!!!!

(((hugs)))

-Anonymous

Yes, I am still weepy myself.

Thinking of that MOTHER, who, will never see her daughter as a graduate from High School,(the Senior picture) never have to worry about her when she is driving a car, ( won't have to help her with her insurance )

I can't get that MOTHER out of my prayers !!!! Her sorrow is sooooo DEEP!!

Her bleeding is so felt.

A family that needs a bunch of prayers

a family that I was good friends with went through a terrible loss, the mom lost her husband and 14 year old daughter in a car accident, the accident happened on August 8th and took the life of the 14 year old right away, and the husband went to a hospital and then faded away, my 11 year old friend was in the car but she only got a broken leg, but she has a broken heart too, the mom was not in the car, but the mom and daughter are VERY sad right now and I'm really sad so please pray that the family will be able to lead a happy life sometime soon.

How very sad, so tragic.

I feel so sorry for the 11 year old for being , because she will always have the memory of where they were going,and, how it happened.

The Mother is awash in grief, relying on her only daughter as proof she had a Husband, a family , that was once so whole!!

Their Burden of Sorrow is Deeply Felt!!!!

I will Pray that together, they can build upon all the wonderful memories that are now flashing in their minds.

I will Hope, that their trust in Happiness is Restored.

You Have my Sympathy as Well, Mousie

Thank you

Thanks you Dorothy39, the family is very strong and I know they can make it through this horrible event, they're staying strong and the 11 year old is back at home with her mom, I am still extremely sad, but I bet Trish(the mom) and Catherine(the 11 year old) will be able to live happy lives some day.

Still keeping everyone in my prayers!

Could you guys add my grandfather to the list? He was taken to the hospital last night and has to have his gall bladder removed, most likely today. Please keep him in your prayers, as he is 80 years old and getting frail. Thank you!