Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I could use some PT prayers and positive thoughts right now. I have been suffering from hives for the last two days. Tonight the Benadryl cream made it worse and I had to shower again. This allergy thing has been going on for 3 months and it has to stop.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

prayers for y'all
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

For a young friend of mine. Her mother went into the hospital today for a hysterectomy. She seemed fine, but then her BP started dropping. She's now in Cardiac Intensive Care.
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 02-14-2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: can't spell worth a d@mn
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Even with no replies I know that PT Prayers worked. She is feeling better; sitting up, eating, and talking. Thank you!
    Anne

Continued prayers for Mr Spunky's Mom; and for Mr Spunky's Mom's friend and her mother. For Gini, for K9Karen, for Catmandu who is having neurological tests soon, for Gato'smum's grandmother.

I put this on gratefulness.org as often as I can remember but I rarely put it here: Thank You, God for all of the very special people, cats, dogs and pets of Pet Talk!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Prayers, please, for my husband and his siblings. There is a conference call Sunday at 7 that may completely tear what's left of the fibers of their relationship. Greed...so sad...to rip apart a family...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Well, progress has been made; I hope all parties are telling the truth and willing to stick to what was discussed. Thank you all for the support and prayers.
    ~~sigh~~

The tearing of the fibers has commenced. There were some half-or un-truths promised which are now coming out. This will not turn out well. Prayers at least it's not lengthy.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    After 30+ showings my sister and brother-in-law's house finally had an offer. It's not what they wanted, but it is in an offer. Whew!
    I am thankful that the house has sold. Closing is soon-- I don't recall the exact date.

Thank You, God for all of the very special people, cats, dogs and pets of Pet Talk!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That must be such a relief! Congratulations to them.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I am thankful that the house has sold. Closing is soon-- I don't recall the exact date.

Thank You, God for all of the very special people, cats, dogs and pets of Pet Talk!
    I'm glad to hear that the house has sold.
    Anne

Pray that this next round or level goes well for me in my endeavors to change my circumstances. I'm feeling a bit of a panic attack come on but I think I will just have to talk to him. Just keep me and the people I will be negotiating with or talking/listening to in your minds.

Thanks and God Bless.
    Anne

mrspunkysmom - can you pretend he is a trouble student who is a bully? You are the teacher...your right instincts will kick in!

Prayers for everyone that needs them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Please keep my family in your thoughts. I have already posted a general post about this on Facebook but wanted my pet talk family to know as well but in more detail. My aunt's (my mom's sister) found her 17 year old son dead last night. She went to wake him up & found him ice cold. There is an investigation as they think foul play may be involved. There was internal bleeding from ruptured organs. They believe he was given something that was laced with 'god knows what'. But nothing is known for sure yet. My aunt is in shock. I was talking to her and she is not seeing this yet as herself...it is like she is seeing it through someone else's eyes. She talked to me about him & what she knew like she was reading off a paper. She had a moment where she was 'there' and said to me 'I will never get over this. I will never be the same' but she reined herself in immediately. I'm afraid when it does hit her she is going to have a real tough time. I will let you guys know more as I know it. Thank you in advance for your support.

Here is a little memorial his my cousin Jeffrey's cousin Danny posted. The family is using it as our profile picture to memorialize Jeff. Name:  429743_10150703421206273_577466272_11341392_890461503_n.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  55.3 KB

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Your whole family will be in our prayers, what a tragic loss. I hope they do figure out what happened.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for your aunt and you and all who loved him. I too hope they figure out what happened!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I need a prayer request for me!!

My knee sir jury is coming up on the 26th of this month. I'm nervous as I don't really know what to expect. Could I ask you guys to keep me in your prayers. I'm usually not a big baby when it comes to stuff like this. HOWEVER...I've never had this type of thing done.

Thanks everyone!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!