Thread: Adorable Maggie!

Adorable Maggie!

Hi Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, fun loving, personality packed girl you are, Maggie! It doesn't get much cuter than a Beagle x Labbie! hehe And oh, what a heartwarming rags to riches rescue story is yours, sweetheart!

It sure was a long journey home for you, all the way from TN to CT to NY! And while I'm sure it was a bit confusing at first, all of that travel and "change," in the end your journey home couldn't have ended more happily! What a lucky girl you are, Maggie, having found your way to a forever family as loving and devoted as yours, complete with two doggie siblings to pal around with and learn from! I'm so happy you're finally living that happy, carefree, fun filled life you always deserved, sweetheart! And how blessed are your humans and doggie sibs, Rocco and Stella, having a best friend and loving companion, a card carrying furry family member in you, bringing endless joy to their lives! In looks and in heart, personality and smarts, you're A#1!!! You truly are a treasure, Maggie, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with Rocco and shadowing your doggie soulmate, Stella; digging and hunting, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your entire family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rocco and Stella too!

Precious!!!

My shadow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maggie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Adopted into a wonderful, loving family.
    Now you have dog and people friends.
    Celebrate your special day and try not to be sneaky

Dearest Maggie, you are absolutely adorable indeed! What a sweet, beautiful puppy you were, and what a sweet, beautiful lady you are! We're so glad for and grateful to Companion Pet Rescue for rescuing and fostering you so you could then be adopted by your terrific Furrrever Family. Now you are living the wonderful life that you deserve (and deserved all along). You make your people smile with your energy and antics. You love playing with your doggie housemates Rocco and Stella. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Rocco and Stella and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Maggie!
    I am so glad you found your forever home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Just waaaaay too cute Maggie is! Brilliant DOTD!

Blog Entries
    P.s. Extra toes? Really, such a special little pupster!!!!