Hi, even though I rarely post here I do keep all you in my thoughts and prayers. Now I'm requesting some prayers.

My parents have been out of town in San Clemente and I called earlier today to check up on things and to see when they'd be back in town. I've been watering their plants and making sure that eveything is okay at their house. Since they didn't answer I thought that they went to San Diego to my brothers house.

My mom called me back tonight and said that she just got out of the hospital. She had been having a hard time breathing on Wed. night. She called the advice nurse on Thurs. and she told her to go the ER. My mom thought about it but didn't want to spend all day there so she didn't go. She then had a horrible night on Thurs. and was up and down all night. On Fri. morning she told my dad that they were going to the ER.

They did some tests and found out that her heart is enlarged and she has some fluid in her lungs. She has congestive heart failure and it may be due to a virus. Her father died of congestive heart failure. They decided to admit her to the hospital and monitor her and run more tests. They did an ultrasound and they also found a gallstone in her gallbladder which will need to removed in the future. She's had no pain from this.

She's now on medication and she'll either stay the same or improve over time. The fluid is now out of her lungs so she should be able to sleep fine. She needs to not do any strenuous activities, heavy lifting, or go outside when it's too cold or too hot. She'll go back for more tests later on with her local doctors. My parents will probably be back in town this Thurs.

I'm so glad that she went to the ER. She had a similar attack the last time they were in San Clemente but it went away and her local doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. I hope that she'll continue to improve. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.