Page 24 of 216 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by dukedogsmom
    Making an emergency flight to see Brian. I leave tomorrow afternoon. Got to board my sweet critters. Kills me to do so but no one is going to be here. Pray for an unevenful flight and maybe even a miracle or two.
    Valerie is dukedogsmom
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Update for everyone:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers.

Jen is home, and now has a guardian angel bear watching over her (Who has specific orders to BITE certain docs).

She is under husbands orders to be a lump on the couch, and not to do anything.

She's feeling better, but still has one more visit with sir-jury before this is over.

I will most certainly say my Earnest Prayers for everyone !!!

I am always thinking about the people on this Prayer Thread~ Feeling so Humble~ while I sit and read the posts on my monitor!!

If all I can do is Pray~~~ I will Pray with all my Might!!!!

Well, I'm back to repeat a request - my hubs is getting mixed messages about the job he interviewed for - the people act like he's been hired but something's holding up the paperwork - we just learned that they have to offer it "in house" so to speak, to see if anyone else wants it before they actually hire him...please keep those PT prayers going that we get confirmation that he got the job SOON! Thanks y'all.
    Keeping your requests in my daily prayers too!

Prayers and Positive Hopes that THIS job opportunity will be in HIS future!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Prayers, please everyone! Jenny (Lady's Other Human) had her gall bladder taken out Monday, and things seemed fine, but very early this morning she was taken to the hospital in severe abdominal pain.

Talked to Lady's Human an hour ago, he said so far all they know is "the bloodwork looks normal," so big prayers for Jenn to be okay please everyone!
    Hi everyone! Sorry it's taken so long to respond. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. A special thanks to the Mayor for sending my Angel Bear to me. She was there when I got home last Wednesday. Recovery is going well and I am allowed to get off the couch now. The kids are very happy to have me home as is Fred and Lady. The first two days I had to sleep on the reclining part of the couch and I got lots of cuddles from my kitties to help me get better. In three weeks I have to go back so they can take the shunt out so please continue to keep me in your prayers that, that part of the surgery goes well too.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Surgery tomorrow

PT prayers work magic. I'm having a minor hernia repair surgery tomorrow. It's an in & out thing - surgery @ 8:00 a.m. and my friend comes to pick me up at 11:30 a.m. Just hold a good thought. I should be fine and will report in when it's over. Thanks! Georgia

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Georgia, prayers will be offered for you - that all goes well.

I've been thinking of everyone who's posted in this thread or in a seperate.

I have a few to as for myself, if you don't mind?

First, my uncle. He is an alcoholic. We got a call from him the other day that he is checking himself into a rehab. He called to ask for us to think good thoughts for him, so I want to extend his wish all over the world. We hope that this is the last of his alcoholism. Please pray, think of, whatever you choose for Uncle Marty.

Secondly, my co-worker Selena. She is a wonderful, wonderful single mom. She has always been so strong-willed and has herself and her child set. She's always been willing to help someone else out wether it be financially or just with advice. Now, her grandmother is in very bad condition, lives in a different state, and Selena is torn over it. I've known her for about a year and a half and have NEVER seen her cry. This week she's been doing it almost non-stop at work.

Please have the both of them in your thoughts.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kay, sending prayers & good vibes for your Uncle Marty. Your Uncle stands a good chance of recovery with going into a rehab, will keep praying he's hit his bottom ad won't have to keep living in alcoholic hell.
    May Selena find peace regarding her grandmother. It's so hard to be far away from someone you love when they're suffering. Your friendship and support must give her a lot of comfort.
    Keeping all these prayer requests in mind.

Sending good thoughts and vibes to everyone who needs them!

I need them agian to, with my parents agian. I'm sure they'll get over this silly little fight they had but I just need the good vibes now.

yes I do, and God bless you. I am having surgery next week, and I am nervous but I trust God in prayer..

I am Praying for everyone who posts on this thread~

Lord Please

Take Care of the People whom I Pray for~as I trust in your and know that you Love them very much.
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

yes I have one- and posted a prayer in dog general for kater and her dog that is having hip surgery tomorrow. ... Please put it in prayer. Under surgery tomorrow...

Thank you, borzoimom for that request. I really appreciate that!

Could I also ask for prayers for my father, again? He is immunocomprimised, has CLL, and has been fighting an infection for weeks now. His white blood cell count is very very low and he has been on three different oral antibiotics to no avail. We are hoping that the doctors will take a more aggressive approach, because he is just continuing to weaken. It is very hard for us to see him like this.

I check this thread when I can and all PTers and family/friends mentioned here remain in my prayers.

Thank you.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*