Page 11 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers and best thoughts to all who need them.

If there are a few prayers left over save one for me. My husband (american) and I (Canadian) have been living apaprt since September because of immigration processes. finally this weekend I am going home to PA to hopefully be with my husband for good. We are just hoping everything goes smoothly at the border. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Can I please request a few prayers?
    My mom's been out of work for about a month and a half, and we're like really broke. She finally got a call yesterday saying she has an interview on Friday.. Could you please pray she gets the job?
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    My mom's been out of work for about a month and a half, and we're like really broke. She finally got a call yesterday saying she has an interview on Friday.. Could you please pray she gets the job?

of course sweetie, prayers coming your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    You can count on my prayers as well!

Thanks .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

My aunt recently passed away from lymphoma. She was from my dad's side. I'm not really close with anyone from my dad's side so I didn't expect it to hit me so hard.. but it did. My grandma (her mother) lives with us. She hasn't openly grieved but I can tell she's hurting quite a bit too. I'd appreciate any prayers you guys could spare.. especially for my grandma.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I would like to request a prayer request for my sister.
    I do have a prayer request while I'm here
    My sister has been out of a job for over 2 years - she is a teacher and was teaching at an intercity Catholic school and they just did away with each top grade every year and her number was up 2 years ago - she has interviewed several places and is unable to get a job. The school system she lives in - someone told her they have such great subs that they never hire from their sub list b/c they want to keep the good subs! She had 2 other interviews and they have already filled one position. While she has 10+ years experience of teaching she has only taught at Catholic schools and public schools don't look at teaching in that system as experience, so she's a "new teacher" but with 10 years experience. The company my brother in law works for wants to transfer him but if my sister gets a job that will at least keep them here is what they are thinking. My mom is freaking out b/c she doesn't want them that far away! My sister is getting very frustrated to say the least.
    In addition, she also has been having a lot of foot pain and went to the dr. and found out she has a bone spur on her heel and arthritis. (join the club )
    She was waiting yesterday for the dr. to call her to so she could be referred to a podiatrist but they didn't call her and when she called them there wasn't anything on her chart and the dr is out of the office until the 2th. She is getting depressed and discouraged.
    Thanks!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

My mom's got another job interview Thursday.. Prayers?
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

My father needs some PT prayers. I have probably mentioned before that he was diagnosed with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) some years ago. His oncologist only does chemo when his count is within a certain threshold, and then he really hits it hard.

He will be getting chemo today, Wednesday & Thursday this week. I was away at college the last time he had chemo, so I haven't been around him during this difficult time. I hope that my mother & I can support him during this trying period. I would really appreciate it if you could keep him in your prayers. He needs strength of spirit as well as healing. Although CLL is not the type of cancer that is ever "cured", he hopes to manage it and maintain a good quality of life. It has been nearly 2 years since his last chemo treatment, so we hope that this treatment will help him maintain a similar length "remission" period.

I've been checking this thread periodically and all PTers and family/friends mentioned here remain in my daily prayers.

Thank you.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I am keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

I could use a few myself - my father-in-law is in the hospital, we are not sure what is wrong with him right now except that his sugar is extremely high. Also, a friend of mine at work had surgery yesterday and the doctor messed up and clipped an air sac. She's in a lot of pain and the doctors aren't sure what to do about it yet. Thanks everyone!

Prayers for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    My sister has been out of a job for over 2 years - she is a teacher and was teaching at an intercity Catholic school and they just did away with each top grade every year and her number was up 2 years ago - she has interviewed several places and is unable to get a job. The school system she lives in - someone told her they have such great subs that they never hire from their sub list b/c they want to keep the good subs! She had 2 other interviews and they have already filled one position. While she has 10+ years experience of teaching she has only taught at Catholic schools and public schools don't look at teaching in that system as experience, so she's a "new teacher" but with 10 years experience.
    Thanks!
    My sister heard from the 2nd school that she interviewed for - and it was a thanks but no thanks. She knew a couple people in that system that put in good words for her to no avail. She is really starting to sound depressed and down and that is so unlike her. I am not sure where she is going to go from here b/c she hasn't had any other interviews.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Could I please ask for some Prayers formy Auntie Marianne (my dads sister), she has been in the hospital for a few days now with, Phemoa (sp?) and they cant seem to get her temp. down. She is 67-68 yrs old, so this is taking a tole on her so just keep her in your thoughts and prayers..please and thanks!
    Mommy's Little Girl

Fellow Foster Mama

We are needing urgent prayer and thoughts for a devout Foster mama of cats, named Lisa.

She does so much to help cats, she recently helped place 40 cats out of a 100 cat situation.

She has cancer, and is in the hospital. It is very serious, they tell her husband that she is 'shutting down'.

She has a soul kitty named Julius, and several other cats, and a dog.

She is only 49.

She needs a miracle.

Please pray.

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat

We are needing urgent prayer and thoughts for a devout Foster mama of cats, named Lisa.
    PT Prayers offered for Foster Mom Lisa that
    God will be with her in her time of need.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy