Page 72 of 216 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Lut, prayers for Hein! Best of luck in the surgery, and I hope the lung problem gets figured out soon.

I was on morphine in hosp for a day - and it affected my breathing. I hope that is the only problem with Hein.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am overwhelmed with emotion as I read these request & I want you all to know that all of you will be in prayers tonight. To sweet Marigold, let your mommy know that you are ok. I can not stop crying when I think about this poor woman. I will light a candle and say a prayer for her tonight. Genny--- I just want you to know that I am going through something similar with my grandparents, and have you in my thought and prayers tonight. It is so hard to watch the people that we love the most deteriorate. Pet talk has been a blessing for me, I am so glad that I found all of you. <<<>>>> and prayers to all of you.

I have a list of requests here to post.
    *My Dad is having surgery on Friday for a hernia repair. Should be routine and out by evening.
    **My Aunt has an inflamed tendon along her knee and like me can barely walk and hurts to bad to put weight on it. She's having an MRI tomorrow.
    ***My Cousin is about 8 weeks pregnant and sicker than a dog, while trying to work and go to school.
    ****My cousin's husband injured his back while training for ultimate fighting and is off work for a couple days.
    *****I'm still in the healing process, supposed to go back to work 11-06-07.
    Thank you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

quoted by catfamily
    Extra Prayers on the way.
    And please, I am asking for prayers sent to our pettalker Gina and her Ark.
    She really needs extra prayers right now.
    I don't know where she is but she desperatly needs our prayers. Her Ark needs our prayers.
    Let us all help and Pray for them all to get on Trac,with a happy normal routined good life for all of them.
    Stay Healthy Gina...if not for yourself...for your Ark...they really need you healthy and happy in order for them to be healthy and happy.

thank you carla and everyone, I appreciate it.

there will be an update here, more tomorrow.

everyone else remains in my thoughts.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Prayers for all your concerns, Staci...and for Gina, to finally be settled, and that her precious Sterling to get well. Prayers for little Ophelia, a loved and tiny angel sent for Gina.

Prayers to all that need them.

Prayers that my new business venture with Pets and Apartments will work out...that I will have the help I need...and that this can really make a difference in the lives of people and pets.

PLEASE, pray for baby Sunkist.

See here.....
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=134995

More prayers for little Sunkist!

sirrahbed Debbie

I am currently "birthing" one of several kidney stones. A first for me though I had suspicions. Had diagnostic surgery (competent urologist) Tuesday, sent home by above doc who idiot wrote "fine", to ER that evening, one bewildering night in hospital, good internist visit on Thursday and now home where I hope to stay and perhaps avoid pain killer though I do have some. Eating a little, drinking forced and sort of comfortable. No responses desired or needed. Thank you !

This really IS comparable to labor & delivery though my three were quite tolerable..... this is the 1 time i thought i was facing final air & water
    ihs

*UPDATE Oct 28* - the newest repeat CT renal does not show any stones now!!...so I have passed the 3 of them. Our best guess is possibly the diagnostic surgery I had for the unknown pain jogged them loose as the kidney was gently probed under anesthesia or maybe they had started moving on their own since the pain worsened that very night. Maybe they would have passed even without the surgery - God only knows. Painful as babies and hope for no more though they are usually lifelong I understand. (both kidney stones and babies ) Praise and Thanks for all prayers.
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 11-02-2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: to confirm update

yikes Debbie! that's what I've heard!
    feel better asap!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'd like to request prayers for someone very special to me...Robin.
    She is in desperate need and I feel just my prayers are not enough.
    Please keep this wonderful, beautiful woman in your prayers.

I'd also like to add some prayer requests for Staci after the news she got from the dr. She's been through so much with her foot.
    Last edited by anna_66; 10-24-2007 at 06:17 AM.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'd like to make a prayer request for my step sister, Melissa. She has had a rare type of breast cancer but had surgery and has been doing well the past couple years. She was doing a fund raising breast cancer awareness walk this weekend when she suddenly began to feel ill and eventually collapsed and had a seizure. She is in the hospital now and they keep having to keep her sedated because she is agitated and thrashing around. They are taking her for a CT scan now. She hasn't been responding to people other than to look at them. She is only in her 20s, has already had to deal with so much. I truly fear for her right now and my mom and stepfather are really frightened and upset. Thank you.

Everyone hurting and need remains in my prayers.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

K9Soul - you have my prayers. I cannot even imagine how worried everyone is about Melissa. And I will also say prayers for all who need them.

Prayers for Melissa - that this is easily treated and she feels well soon.

Thank you gini and Candace. I can't stop thinking about her. My mom mentioned she had been drinking a lot of water beforehand. I worry some about water toxicity (hyponatremia). There are really no other clues at this point but that can cause brain damage or even death. It seems they would have checked her sodium levels though and would know if that could be the cause. I just don't really know much at this point. Thank you for praying for her. I want so badly for her to recover and be herself again.

Update

Received an update on Melissa from my mom:

The CT scan was negative for problems. The doctor said that Melissa had the lowest magnesium levels he had ever seen and that she also had a low sodium level but they do not seem to think this caused the seizure. Melissa can open her eyes but is unable to respond verbally at all. She has been treated for the magnesium and sodium problem and those levels are returning to normal. They have her scheduled for an MRI tomorrow.
    Thank you for keeping her in your prayers.