Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Thank you Catty! The interview went really well I think. The staff was very friendly and welcoming! Really praying wishing and hoping that I get offered the position.

Prayers going out to all that need them.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Glad the interview went well! I truthfully think you will get better and better as time goes on with all the practice you will be getting in a professional setting.

Thank you Alyssa, I know with practice I'll get to the level o want to be at. Just sometimes I think that I won't. Gotta stop the negative self-talk, lol! I'm so hoping I get this job!!!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)

I am keeping anyone and everyone in my thoughts that needs it.

I just found out that my good friends (she was my roommate when I lived in Coalinga) brother-in-law had an accident at work. He was hit by an arc during an explosion. He has burns over 40% of his body. This happened last Wednesday and the good news is he is already taking steps around his room. He has more surgeries to undergo and a long road to recovery. If you could spare a thought for him, his wife and two daughters, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. His name is Mike.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Mike and those of you who care for him are very much in my prayers. I hope you don't object but I asked my Pastor include him on our prayer concern list at my church.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Mike and those of you who care for him are very much in my prayers. I hope you don't object but I asked my Pastor include him on our prayer concern list at my church.
    Not at all. Thank you so very much.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Prayers on the way for Mike's full recovery. Prayers also to his wife and two daughters.

Kaitlyn (the human)

Prayers for Mike and his family and all who love him.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Still keeping Mike and his wife and two daughters in my thoughts and prayers....

I have a working interview tomorrow morning at a veterinary hospital.... great benefits, pretty good pay and super close to home! I'm really hoping and praying that it goes well and I am offered the job! Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Still keeping Mike and his wife and two daughters in my thoughts and prayers....

I have a working interview tomorrow morning at a veterinary hospital.... great benefits, pretty good pay and super close to home! I'm really hoping and praying that it goes well and I am offered the job! Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Needing prayers for my friend Cheryl who just got diagnosed with invasive breast cancer and my MIL who will have her thyroid as well as nodules removed. I have other requests but won't mention them at this time since they seem so petty compared to the above.

Carmen, My prayers are going out for ALL of your concerns, even those you didn't mention.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Prayers going out to ALL that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I need prayers for my son, Brandon. Thank you.

I have two today.

First- kind of going back to #2383-- one of the senior partners at my brother's workplace is in the hospital; he has been receiving cancer treatment and got an infection because his immune system is so depleted from the treatment. My brother is not happy at his job, but it's close to home and he's good at what he does, so he is trying to keep positive about it.

Second- My sister-in-law's father has dementia. Over the summer he moved from his home into a long-term care facility because he has had some periods where he gets agitated and angry in addition to being confused. My sister-in-law and her brother are responsible for his care and I know that's not easy, because they both have jobs and families of their own. So just a word of prayer for both my brother and sister-in-law, and also the senior partner.

Thank you so much!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678