Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers and ((hugs)) for everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    All things are possible with God, and because He is perfect, He cannot make mistakes.
    That's so true and important...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Nothing is unimportantat to God..

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    I do, as a matter of fact. I was JUST going to make a thread about my situation actually.. and then I came to PT and saw this thread. Maybe this is a sign?

Anyway my situation in lamen's terms -- I need a loan because I need to get a car. HJ is leaving this weekend and obviously needs to take the car with him for his job. He's moving four hours away. I'm staying behind to keep my job for a few extra months to make some income while he's looking for an apartment and getting settled on his feet.

Only problem is, my mother, sister and I all have jobs, but only one vehicle to share between us. We all work at the same hours, too.

I need a car, if only just to get to and from work every day.

I applied for a loan through a bank but they denied me because I don't have any credit. I can get one with a co-signer, but nobody I knows has good enough credit, or is willing to take a chance with me.

A lady from the dealership called me today because I emailed her earlier this week before I knew my loan status of interest in one of their cars and I hadn't replied to any of her emails. She told me the car was still available to look at. I told her sorry, my loan fell through. She then said I could try for financing through the dealership, and so she emailed me an application. I filled it out and figured, "what the hey, what have I got to lose? I've already been shot down once".

So please, please, pray for me and keep me in your thoughts that this loan goes through. If not then.. ugh. I don't know what will happen, but the next few months will be very difficult not just for me but for my mother and sister as well.

HE is not a just a god of Big things but also a God of little things..every blade of grasse is known by him and you are to..he hears and know..so dont think its not important to him..it is..If you can belive you will recive..

What a wonderful thread rizzy:)

I want you all to know that I will keep up with this thread and you all will be in my prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

This is a great thread! I will pray for each and every one of your requests - and no one should feel in the least bit selfish. Just remember, God does things in His own time, as frustrating as that can be to us sometimes!

I might as well add my request. My sister is married to a horrible 'man' who verbally and emotionally abuses her. I have never really discussed that here before, but I feel comfortable enough with all of you to do so now. Please keep her in your prayers as well.

I will keep you all in my prayers, may God be with you all and the ones you love, and/or need prayers. Please let me know if you need any encouraging bible verses. God Bless!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

I am bumping this as I see prayer request threads.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

This is a wonderful thread, prayers are on their way to everyone! Well, it's not a big problem I suppose, but at my school, a sort of friend of mine seems to enjoy making people suffer. She has runined relationships for couples, broken friendships, made several rumors that were not your regular rumors you hear at school. I really want her to get better with all of this, and for her to see the error of her ways.

This thread is a great idea. I'll add every one here to my prayers list.

What a great thread idea...we can also make sure to update our prayer requests as we need to...

I have to go through several Level 2 ultrasounds for my baby (i am 20 weeks pregnant). The doctors saw some areas of concern and so they want to keep an eye on baby. Prayers would be welcome that baby has a healthy heart and that his 2 vessel umbilical cord won't hinder him in any way. We are staying positive and I know it is b/c we are daily leaning on God to keep us from worrying. My next ultrasound is on Feb. 20th, so prayers that we hear positive results would be very welcome Thanks!!!! I will also keep everyone in my prayers.

Robyn and baby

Robyn, Feb 20th is my birthday, so I just know positive results will be all you hear on that day.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I also will pray for all to..yes a great thread to keep an eye on..

I'd like to ask for prayers for my friend's husband. He had a heart attack on Wednesday, and underwent a triple by-pass yesterday. He is doing well so far, but of course he is in a lot of pain. He is in his early 40's and skinny as rail...another warning sign for everyone to quit smoking!!!

I will continue to pray for all of you. God Bless!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Many prayers sent to all of you and your loved ones..............

Just when I think I'm hitting rock bottom, I realize that other people have it so much worse. if it's not too selfish, prayers would help for my John to finally find a decent job. He spent the last 2 years, after his last job ended, helping me take care of my mother at home and then took loving care of me as I recovered from 2 surgeries. He's so giving to other people that he ignored his own needs.

My prayers are for all of you, always, especially my dear friend, Robyn and her family, Also healthy babies for other PTers and their families (who have not made it public knowledge) and of course for all of you and yours, who are ill or recovering- a life changing situation.

I've been Boooo'd!