Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
Sorry, but we got another update this morning. Her husband was pleasantly surprised when he went into the ICU this morning. She is sitting up in a chair, is able to talk about finances and sign forms and engage in conversations with vistors. And she was able to lift her left hand up to touch his face. (happy tears!)
She said her goal is to be walking at the NAMM show (a music conference we always attend with them) in January. This brought on the tears for me big time. I was so bummed that they would not be able to attend this year. She had already reserved a suite for us to share and everything. Now I am so excited and just so happy!

There is still a long road ahead, but she seems to be okay in the cognitive aspect of things. Her long term memory is great, however, her short term memory is a little fuzzy. When she is able to engage 3 hours of rehab they will move her to a more intensive rehab facility. She still tires easily, as you would expect.

Thank you so much to anyone and everyone. Even if all you did was read this and just give out a thought.
This is excellent news. I hope that everything will continue to go well for her.