Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Thanks guys. My brother just called. He is on his way to emergency surgery right now. He's not worried about himself. He's worried about my Mom and how she'll handle it and his kitties. Typical! Please keep him in your prayers. I'm on my way to the hospital and will update later.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Had another level 2 ultrasound today...

Update from today's ultrasound...(I had posted about the last ultrasound a month ago, where there were some concerns)...

The baby's heart is fine!!!! Thanks so much for all of the prayers...praise God from whom all blessings flow!! They couldn’t find anything wrong with his heart…he is measuring right on for his gestational age too (I am 26 ½ weeks). He is measuring 2 lbs. 1 oz. The only thing that remains the same is his kidneys are still appearing bright on ultrasound scan…they are the right size, shape, in the right place and they are functioning normally ( b/c my amniotic fluid is normal), but they are bright. The doc said that there could be nothing wrong with them, or something could show up later on in his life, but to be on the safe side, they are referring us to a pediatric nephrologist (sp?)…he will sit down with us, before I deliver and discuss what tests he will want my pediatrician to run on him after he is born…apparently the kidneys should be functioning on their own normally after 48hrs. of being born, so they will probably monitor them in the hospital after delivery. It may be nothing, other than a little bright on scan, but they don’t want anything overlooked. I will still go back for more ultrasounds to check on his size, since he has a 2 vessel cord, and since I have gestational diabetes (these babies can tend to be big). So I have many more doctor appts. ahead of me, but at least they are checking everything out. I asked the doctor about the down syndrome risk now, since his heart is normal, and I had mentioned I was told that if his heart was normal, they thought maybe a 2-5% chance of downs and the doctor said he didn’t even think it was that high at this point, since there are no other markers, just the kidneys, basically….thank God for that as well!! So your prayers were heard…thanks so much!!

I am getting lots of Braxton Hicks Contractions, so I am hoping/praying they slow down…I had them with Christian too. Anyway, I appreciate all of your prayers !! Thanks again!!

Robyn (and Jeremey Lee)

PS. I could just request some prayer that my Braxton Hick's contractions slow down now...thanks!

Robyn that's great news! I hope it all continues to go good for you (well except those pains!).
    More prayers coming your way!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Prayers for Gina - she seems overwhelmed, too much to tell the details. Prayers for that dear lady, please!

Thoughts for my coworker, Lori & Family..

She lost her father Tuesday. Weird thing, it happened the same time my grandfather's incident happened.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am keeping all of your requests in my prayers!

Thoughts for my grandfather, please. His wife (my grandma) has just passed of cancer. He is suffering deep depression and is not eating or sleeping well. They were together for 56 years. Thank you all. I will keep your requests in my prayers.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    Thoughts for my grandfather, please. His wife (my grandma) has just passed of cancer. He is suffering deep depression and is not eating or sleeping well. They were together for 56 years. Thank you all. I will keep your requests in my prayers.
    prayers on the way! please keep us updated.. ((hugs))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses
    prayers on the way! please keep us updated.. ((hugs))
    Thank you, Krista! I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Prayers for K9 Karen

Iti s strange that she was the last one to post on this thread, now I'm here, asking for prayers for her.

Karen's wrist was broken badly yesterday and required surgery. She is in the hospital and will perhaps be home by Friday if all goes well. John says that she was in the backyard playing with Logan and a puppy they have been watching and the neighbor's dogs came full speed at the puppy. In trying to protect the puppy, from the large dogs, her wrist was broken. " She fell on top of the puppy to protect it and in the process got her wrist broken to the point she was afraid to pull her hand out of the dogs mouth for fear of losing it entirely." This information came from her friend, John. She is apparently looking at a 4 month recovery period and physical therapy.

Rachel, Pam or I can keep you posted as we hear more.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's had a rough time of it in the last year or so.

Logan

Oh gosh I just can't believe this Logan She's had so many rough patches and now this to add to the list.
    Please let her know we're all thinking of her and saying a prayer for her that she heals well.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

thoughts and prayers sent for Karen.

{{hugs to her}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Yes, I too came here to request prayers for Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Prayers for Gina - she seems overwhelmed, too much to tell the details. Prayers for that dear lady, please!
    Gina asked me to let everyone know that she is doing fine. Her car was stolen but she's ok.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Prayers for everyone.
    Star needs prayers.(thread in Pet General.)