Page 84 of 216 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Would everyone please pray for my son, Dylan. He is going through very hard times right now.

He is currently in placement at a state juvenile correctional facility, for various small infractions, nothing big or violent. He was hoping to be released and be able to come home at the end of February. However, the judge sentenced him to six more months. His beloved grandfather passed away on Saturday. He feels like he let his grandpa down, and wasn't here for his last Christmas. I know there are many things he would have wanted to say, and he didn't get the chance. He is going through this alone, with no family there to support and help him. He also has to have surgery this week. He will be all alone for it, no one there with him but an employee of the facility.

He is beyond distraught over all this, and is currently on suicide watch. He is sixteen years old.

Please pray for him.

Thank you.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I will pray Robin will be okay. ((((Robin))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Prayers for Dylan - poor lad! Is there a chaplain who could maybe visit with him? Are you allowed to phone him?

HUGS and prayers that there will be someone to comfort him.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers and kindest thoughts for Robin and for Dylan! I do hope you are at least able to phone Dylan and tell him he is loved.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Bless his heart - we will all be praying for him
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Medusa I'm sorry to hear about your son, I pray he will be doing better soon.

Twisterdog, I'm also sorry to hear about your your dad passing away & son. I know how hard it must be for him, being so young and all. I hope his surgery goes well. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I talked to Robin yesterday and she is in her words "not well" The way she talks really upset me. She really feels her life isn't worth living any more.
    Not a good thing to talk to her before I went to work.I'm not sure if I'm more mad or sad for her

Thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. She could use as many as she can get.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

that is so very sad that Robin feels not worthy enough to live.
    I am also sorry for not realizing that this was her problem.
    I thought she was physically abused,glad I was told otherwise.sorry for the misunderstanding.

i hope she realizes how important she is in this world.
    we all are...each and every one of us.
    we all have different purposes for being here.if she could just find something to look forward to after she gets healed...it would be a wonderful postive outlook for her.something she could think about doing for others after she gets herself healed.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I checked this thread earlier this morning and just couldn't respond. How very sad. Twisterdog, I will pray for your son, he is so young to go through this alone. Anna, please tell Robin that we all love her and need to have her take care of herself; prayers continuing for Robin.

My thoughts and prayers are w/you and your son, Twisterdog. He may feel alone but, as we know, we are never truly alone.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Anna, I hope Robin is still in the hospital and getting care!

Again, Twisterdog, I hope someone turns up that is a real friend to your son; and I hope he knows that you are there with him, even not in person.

Mary, haven't been to your thread about your son yet, but prayers that all turns out well!

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66

I talked to Robin yesterday and she is in her words "not well" The way she talks really upset me. She really feels her life isn't worth living any more.
    Not a good thing to talk to her before I went to work.I'm not sure if I'm more mad or sad for her

Thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. She could use as many as she can get.

I agree Anna. Prayers are about the only thing that can work in this
    sad situation. I know, been there,done that. I'll keep Robin in my
    thoughts and prayers.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thinking of Robin - and offering lots of prayers for her mental and physical health.

Many many prayers for Robin, Glenn, and Dylan. *HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thank you, everyone. It is appreciated more than you know.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth
    Many many prayers for Robin, Glenn, and Dylan. *HUGS*
    Absolutely seconded! My heart hurts for you all.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*