Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for Mika that the MRI comes back with good results and she continues to do well.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Any update on your sister? Hope everything came back clear!
    Sorry it has taken me so long so see this! Everything went good and all came back clear. Yay! She had a few complications after surgery and had to go back to the ER twice and had to stay in the hospital longer than expected, but now she is feeling much better. Thanks for the well wishes.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Sorry it has taken me so long so see this! Everything went good and all came back clear. Yay! She had a few complications after surgery and had to go back to the ER twice and had to stay in the hospital longer than expected, but now she is feeling much better. Thanks for the well wishes.
    Whew! Good to hear! Tell her has now joined the grand company of Cancer-vivors!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for our Pet Talker lbaker, who has no computer right now so has been absent from the board lately. She could use our prayers as her son passed away (from lung cancer) about a week after we all said good-bye to Gini (from tuberculosis). She is sad, and lonely, and could use prayers pr even phone calls, although she did not ask for either when she called me, just to let me know she is missing us all.
    I've Been Frosted

My mom is 80. Her Parkinson's had gotten a fair bit worse, and her blood pressure is yo-yoing, which is part of the illness. We see her neurologist on Monday and hopefully adding a med etc will get her feeling much much better.

She had her checkup with her GP a few days ago, and was sent for a mammogram and ultrasound. She had that today...and is scheduled for a biopsy on Friday morning.

Prayers and all good thoughts would be much appreciated.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Prayers are happening now for your mum and you

Catty1, please know that my prayers and positive thoughts are very much with your Mom - and you as you see this through. If it's okay with you, I'll have her put on our prayer list at church.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Catty1, please know that my prayers and positive thoughts are very much with your Mom - and you as you see this through. If it's okay with you, I'll have her put on our prayer list at church.
    That would be great momcat. And thank you, mon.

Mom had the biopsy this morning. It took only half an hour. I stayed with her at her place for a bit. We watched the replay of the opening ceremonies in Sochi. The nurse had suggested that Mom take an acetamenophin tablet (Tylenol) before the freezing wore off. She did.

I have been out and busy all day and up since 6 am so am a little brain-faded. We see her neurologist on Monday and are hoping that an increase in meds and the addition of another one will make a tremendous difference. Then a week from Tuesday there is an appointment at her GP to get results.

Thank you so very much for all the prayers and good wishes and thoughts!

Prayers and good thoughts and warm energies for your mom and for you too, Candace.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers for binka-nugget's Kai, they are going through a hard time now, as he has been diagnosed with cancer.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh dear Kai! I hope it is treatable! Binka and Kai, sending good thoughts and PT Prayers your way!

Catty1, that's wonderful news about your Mom. Please let her know that my prayers will continue, and please give her a comforting hug from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Prayers for our Pet Talker lbaker, who has no computer right now so has been absent from the board lately. She could use our prayers as her son passed away (from lung cancer) about a week after we all said good-bye to Gini (from tuberculosis). She is sad, and lonely, and could use prayers pr even phone calls, although she did not ask for either when she called me, just to let me know she is missing us all.
    I am just now seeing this & wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Laurie's son's passing. She has my heartfelt sympathy at this sad time in her life. I will pray
    for God to grant her peace & comfort at this sad loss in her life. (((Hugs)))
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

We were going to see Mom's G.P. next Tuesday for a biopsy follow-up. She just got a call from the clinic saying they got an urgent result. We are going in this afternoon.
    Prayers and good thoughts appreciated. It's the start of a journey I fear.

I will be with her through everything.