Thread: look what we found! golden or goldendoodle

Hybrid View

look what we found! golden or goldendoodle

she is just a little baby puppy, my friends found her, and called me, my mom and I are trying to find her owners, we are thinking she is either a golden or goldendoodle, she had no collar or tags, and her tattoo is just a breeder number, so my mom posted the breeder number on a breeders list she belongs to.

here she is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 232.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	26166   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 223.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	26167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 229.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	26168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 227.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	26169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 218.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	26170  

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

looks like a mix with collie or something else

Hmm.. looks like a mix to me but not a doodle. A family friend has a goldendoodle nad she looks nothing like the dog you found. Also the person on here who has doodles posted pics and they didn't look like that dog.

Niño & Eliza

lol you cant really tell in the pics but her face is sort of poodley and her coat is slightly curly, her ears are very much golden retriever, but her tail fully curls over her back, he face mostly only look odd in the pics because she is severly undershot. my mom is calling her a golden retriever right now because of the breeder number, we are only guessing goldendoodle as she looks like most goldendoodles around here lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Definatley dosent look like a goldendoodle but a golden mix with something. I hope you find her owners or a good home for her. Good for you for takign her in though
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Thats nice of you to rescue her! She looks very sweet =0) I hope she finds her home.

She looks like a Golden mixed with a small breed, to me. Like, a GoldenxCocker or GoldenxBeagle. Her snout is way too short, IMHO, to be either pure Golden or a Goldendoodle. And her legs look a bit crooked, which would explain being mixed with a smaller dog. We can only tell so much from pics, though....

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

What a cutie she is! Nice of you for taking the time of finding her owners.

Sounds like a golden mixed with some kind of spaniel. If she's curly like that... most likely spaniel. Maybe Springer Spaniel? Depending on her size. Definatly not a doodle... she'd be a bit more scruffy.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

She sure is cute! What a pretty coat! good luck finding her owners. It's really nice of you to look after her.

Awww! She looks like a sweety! Check the molars for tartar buildup. Generally, the more there is, the older the dog is. If I could see her teeth, I could give you a pretty good estimate, thats what I went to college for!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Whatever breed/breed mix she is, she sure is a cutie pie

I'm so glad you've taken her in and are cleaning her up. Good luck on finding her owners!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

the thing about her tattoo is that is is unlike the tattoos that any vets give over here, all the regular tattoos are numbers and letters all miss matched together, and each vet has a unique code. but cassies tattoo is more like a licence plate, it 3 big letters, then underneith is 3 small numbers. my mom has been looking up the tattoo everywher she can think of with no success yet.
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

my mom has called several places now, the tattoo is from out of provence, the shelter has no idea about such a tattoo, and it matches no vets around here. we have also allerted the natinal tattoo regitery in new york, and some tattoo your pets place. no luck yet. here only tater build-up is on her canines, her molars are pure sparkling white, she appears to be on a can food diet or at least semi-moist as she will not touch any dry food or treats at all, but she will eat rollover. I am very suprised by my dogs recations to her, I mean my dogs have NEVER accepted anything but puppys in their territory, yet they accepted Cassie with no issues at all, as if she was always one of the pack.

and a big shocker? my brother LOVES her! lol when Cassie saw him she went running up to him and followed him everywhere, so he cuddled with her for a bit, and when I came upstairs around 3am(Blair woke me up) Cassie came with me and my brother was in the kitchen, a smile spread across his face as he started telling his friend(who was over) that this was the dog he was telling her about! this is a shocker because my brother is NOT a dog person, ours dogs drive him nuts and he wont deal them them, they are not allowed in his room, and when my mom and I are away I have to get a dogsitter even though my brother is home because he wont deal with them.
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

ya know I just realize that I have now had about 10 people on 4 differnt message boards say she looks like a Toller mix lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: