Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look what we found! golden or goldendoodle

look what we found! golden or goldendoodle

she is just a little baby puppy, my friends found her, and called me, my mom and I are trying to find her owners, we are thinking she is either a golden or goldendoodle, she had no collar or tags, and her tattoo is just a breeder number, so my mom posted the breeder number on a breeders list she belongs to.

here she is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 232.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	26166   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 223.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	26167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 229.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	26168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 227.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	26169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january'06 218.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	26170  

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

looks like a mix with collie or something else

Hmm.. looks like a mix to me but not a doodle. A family friend has a goldendoodle nad she looks nothing like the dog you found. Also the person on here who has doodles posted pics and they didn't look like that dog.

Niņo & Eliza

lol you cant really tell in the pics but her face is sort of poodley and her coat is slightly curly, her ears are very much golden retriever, but her tail fully curls over her back, he face mostly only look odd in the pics because she is severly undershot. my mom is calling her a golden retriever right now because of the breeder number, we are only guessing goldendoodle as she looks like most goldendoodles around here lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Definatley dosent look like a goldendoodle but a golden mix with something. I hope you find her owners or a good home for her. Good for you for takign her in though
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Thats nice of you to rescue her! She looks very sweet =0) I hope she finds her home.

She looks like a Golden mixed with a small breed, to me. Like, a GoldenxCocker or GoldenxBeagle. Her snout is way too short, IMHO, to be either pure Golden or a Goldendoodle. And her legs look a bit crooked, which would explain being mixed with a smaller dog. We can only tell so much from pics, though....

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

What a cutie she is! Nice of you for taking the time of finding her owners.

Sounds like a golden mixed with some kind of spaniel. If she's curly like that... most likely spaniel. Maybe Springer Spaniel? Depending on her size. Definatly not a doodle... she'd be a bit more scruffy.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

She sure is cute! What a pretty coat! good luck finding her owners. It's really nice of you to look after her.

hehe thanks, I have started calling her Cassie, it just seems to fit her she is very well behaved, but my goodness is she ever badly bred, he whole structure is just totally screwed up, her teeth are all over the place her legs are splayed everywhere... poor thing. I got her all cleaned up, removed all the mats, clipped her nails(they were like 2 inches long!) gave her bath.. someone suggested she was a Toller mix as she she has a white chest, white feet and a white circle on top of her head lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Poor girl, I'ms ure she's much happier now that you've got her cleaned up a bit. lol...I'm not sure what she could be, obviously a Golden mix of some kind though. I really don't see Toller at all, if there is it must ahve been a very badly bred one. Lot's of mixes have white markings just like Tollers, you can see her in person though so do you see any Toller?

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    someone suggested she was a Toller mix
    I was just going to say that! She's cute though
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I don't see any Poodle in her, but she is very pretty. Looks like she could use a bath!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I dunno, looking at the last picture posted I can KIND OF see some Poodle, but otherwise her coat just looks like that of a Golden puppy!

And don't think that markings (coat pattern etc) can determine what breed. Many dogs have similar coat colors or markings

facebook

You know, she really doesn't even look like a puppy to me.. but I could be wrong. It's hard to tell from pictures.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

to be honest we are so confused about her age right now lol the only reason we said she was a puppy is because she has a mix of adult teeth and baby teeth, but maybe its just cuz her mouth is so messed up? plus her nails, the thickness of them suggests adult but the legth of the white vs the legth of the quick conflicts that, her whole structer is so messed up that all the info of puppy vs adult just keeps conflicting.
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: