Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday's #143-The House of MOFF

Richard, we're keeping you away from electricity, you're just not very well grounded!

Uh, RICHARD? Maybe before Orc holds the ladder for you, I ought to check and see if there are new batteries in the remote! Oh, no! MARIO! Quit flipping through the TV channels with Orc's remote! (goes to store to get fresh batteries).

LOLOL,

Notice, Home improvement rears it's ugly head and all the guys chime in!

LH,
    You are correct keeping me away from electricity......at least with plumbing you can see your mistakes!

David,

Thanks, I can put THAT off until you get back.....anyone for a drink?

Richard, with electricity it's EASY to find your mistakes. Just looks for the parts that have let all the factory installed smoke leaking out of them, or look for the guy doing the most unique dance in the world........the 60 cycle tango.....aka the 60 cycle dance of death.

May I have a double BM please?? When I first moved into my current condo 4 years ago I did replace the ceiling light fixture in the bedroom by myself and I retained all 10 fingers and my hair. Mind you, I got some instruction from a pro first. I just tried to call Connie but the phone kept ringing and ringing....have no idea which house I was calling though.
    Mario, hand me that screwdriver....

Ah oh.......he's drinking the screwdriver.......
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    May I have a double BM please?? When I first moved into my current condo 4 years ago I did replace the ceiling light fixture in the bedroom by myself and I retained all 10 fingers and my hair. Mind you, I got some instruction from a pro first. I just tried to call Connie but the phone kept ringing and ringing....have no idea which house I was calling though.

Ah oh.......he's drinking the screwdriver.......
    OOPS! Sorry slick. Actually, you called both houses. The phone is set to ring at both places right now.

I was taking a bath. I'm so dusty and tired I just had to clean up! Been cleaning drawers and putting in new shelf paper all afternoon.

Richard you don't need a screwdriver; just snap the bead of the old chain into the connector of the new one. I got dizzy because I hate heights. I can always hook yarn around it. I can lasso it!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces

Richard you don't need a screwdriver; just snap the bead of the old chain into the connector of the new one.

I KNEW THAT! I just wanted to amaze and "shock" you all with my handy man skills....

Slick,

Double BM>? DONE!

LH,

I know that dance well...I installed a wall heater for my parents when i did a little remodel in their house....

I was sitting cross legged so I didn't get to strut my stuff very well...

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    I KNEW THAT! I just wanted to amaze and "shock" you all with my handy man skills....
    OOPS!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    OOPS!!!

Of course,
    I could go "Dancing with the Stars-and sparks and smoke..." like LH suggested!

Wow, a party for MOFF - cool!

Richard, let me handle the chain pull, I do work for an electrician after all. You go in the kitchen and find a good outlet for the blender. Even though we're nowhere near done around here, I really think it's time for slushies and pizza, where's Zippy?

Wow, Laurie, you sure used a lot of newspapers. What, about a month's worth of the Sunday paper? I agree, though, that vinegar and water is the best, you just have to be careful when all the black ink comes off the newspaper onto your fingers, then you touch the white trim. Then you have to clean the trim.

I'm just going to enjoy this move with MOFF cyberly because if everything goes right, we'll be making the move of ages in a few months. No way this entire house is going to fit into the motorhome......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Well, I want to help do something, just tell me what to do and I will do it. I am so proud that you have a new home Connie! By the way, Happy Birthday!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

T+P, if we're going to be "going mobile" like this more often we need to get away from needing electricity for the bar. We should get the Barkeep one of those gas powered Margarita blenders.

Richard, the smoke theory of electrical/electronics doesn't apply to the smoke coming from the humans (crispy), it comes from the smoke from electrical components.Each component is manufactured with a certain amount of factory installed smoke. When that smoke is released into the air, the component don't work no mo. (and that is normally 3 days after the warranty expires)

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    There is a house in Kansas
    They calllll the House of MOFF
    There is a room with ladybugs and all
    Intruders, they'll scare them OFF.

OK, I'm not as good as Richard but heck, I tried. I thought we could have a continuation of last week's Road Trip and visit MOFF and maybe help her move in and help celebrate her special day.

HAPPY PURRRFFFDAY MOFF!!!!

You deserve nothing but the best.
    I've loaded up the fridge with CVC's and the cupboard is full of CNT. Oh, I just love moving parties...later on we can order pizza. Now move over, I want to put up a swing on the front porch. Mario, Lady....are you going to help me?? No Mario, you can't swing the hammer while I hold the nail....
    Ya know asking Lady for help is probably not a good idea, she tends to get in the way more than help.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

What do you need me to do Moff? Just let me know. I can wash dishes or do you have a dishwasher.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Good morning all . Wow all clean now do we get to paint? I have a queche here any takers?
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel