Thread: Toby!!!

Toby!!!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    You are so adorable!

Hi Toby!

What a beautiful little boy you are! We hope you don't object to being called "beautiful" but we couldn't resist after seeing that adorable little face and coat. It sounds like you're the perfect little companion for your loving family too. Wouldn't we love to see you dance with your Mom and sister! Just pictureing it puts big smiles on our faces We're just thrilled that Mom resued you from the shelter and gave you the life you deserve. What a gem you turned out to be! Right Toby? Congratulations to you for being our highly honored DOTD today sweetheart! May you have a day filled with fun. Extra cuddles and some lively music to dance to? Please have Mom give you some kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness always.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Toby,

What a treat to see your sweet face first thing in the morning.
    I am so glad that you & your family found each other.I would love
    for you to bring me your toys baby boy. Many happy congratulations
    on this your special day as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Live
    long & be happy sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there, Toby!! Aren't you cute??
    you sound like a VERY special dog!! Enjoy your special day sweetie, you certainly deserve it...and congrats on being our dog of the day!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Toby, you are so cute. I love your face and you saved your owner! Congrats on being the DOTD you earned it!

Aren't you a precious little baby? It's so sweet of you to raise your owner's spirits like that...I could just love you up one side and down the other!

Toby, you are so cute! It seems you needed your human and your human needed you! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Toby

Toby, aren't you the sweetest! I couldn't stay sad for very long with a lap full of toys from such a bundle of joy! Your dance moves would also put a big smile on my face. Have a happy day and an even happier life!

What a precious, adorable pup you are, dear Toby The tears fell when I read your Mom's beatuiful tribute to her best little buddy! Oh, how healing is the love of a darling doggie like you! God bless you for helping to heal your Mommy's heart, for comforting her after the loss of her Mom...I know how very painful that loss is But blessedly, just when life seemed so overwhelming, along comes you, sweet Toby!!! A most deserving doggie in need of a forever home meets a broken hearted human and like magic, a heavenly match is made, smiles abound and life seems hopeful once more! I can just imagine you on your hind leggers, doing your happy doggie dance and making your Mommy and skin sib smile!!! Animal love...so unconditional, so precious, so PRICELESS! I wish I could pin a medal on you sweet baby boy; you're my hero...guess I'll have to settle for sending you some BIG cyber hugs and kisses and my most sincere congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors!!! I hope you're in the midst of a blow out doggie day bash, being spoiled rotten and treated to all your heart desires, precious Toby! Long and happy life to you sweetheart! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship! Love to you Toby, a hero pup if there ever was one!

Congratulations Toby!

You sweet thing you! I think it's wonderful that you've "rescued" your owner. It sounds like you do all you can to make her not cry when she's missing her mom, your definitely a great little heart healer

I hope you've had fun on your special day today Toby!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Toby

Toby...You are terrific! What a fabulous face and sweet personality all rolled up into the perfect companion for your Mom and sister! You have a very handsome face...so bright and alert. I wish I could see you dance!!! You came into your Mom's life just when she needed comfort. You are a true blessing. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun adventures.
    Stay sweet...you are just precious!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star(meow)