Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor puppies thrown from car

Poor puppies thrown from car

Yesterday 3 puppies were thrown from a car and were found by a motoroist driving through.
    I couldn't find an updated/more detailed story but on the news last night & this morning more info was given. This happened not too far from my house. Stupid stupid people. They are still looking for the person who dumped them.

The puppies are believed to be thrown from a moving car judging by the way they were found & the injuries that they have, they were thrown out one by one not all together.

They are healthy with minor injuries and will be available for adoption soon.

Here's a news link with a video. They are so cute.
    http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...6-194EB69BC239

I hope they find the idiot who did this.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

People are so sick

Thank god the sweet puppies are okay! I hope they find the homes they deserve.

I hate humans!
    UGHHH
    You want to be irresponsible and not spay your dog, or breed them then your going to be stuck with the responsibility of the puppies! And if you can''t find homes for them then you take them to the shlter not dump them on the side of the road!!!

I'm glad they are going to be found new homes though
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I can't even begin to count the number of puppies or grown dogs even that heve been thrown out close to where I live (or we found on the side of the road and picked up.) Many a free meal I have given to some poor pup that was starving to death, and many a home I have found for them. One time I even called into my newspaper and thanked the people (sarcasticly) for throwing two puppies out close to me. They were some killer hunting dogs. They looked like black bloodhounds. Beautiful dogs. Found them a good home about an hour away from me.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

that is dispickable !!
    LV4DOGS, I LOOVE your sig, what a beautiful Rottie baby!

That's horrible! I hope this guy gets what he deserves!

I certainly hope that someone got the license plate of those scumbags.

Poor babies.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Some people are such idiots these days! URG they better find this stupid idiot! PLEASE update if they find the idio who threw them out of the car... UGH

Who would do such a thing???!!! Those idiots!

When I hear things like this, I think of my Fenway. He was found in a box on the side of a road in PA with his 3 brothers. I can't imagine who would treat him or any dog in such a manner - just throw them out like trash.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

People really need to learn. They really need to see what pain they are creating. Between, illegal dog fighting and abandonment people are creating so much pain.

Oh that's so sad! How could anyone do such a thing?? I can't even imagine

Some people are so heartless and cruel.

When my Granddad was a little tyke, he threw a bag of kittens into a river. I've never let him live it down.

Poor puppies! I'm so thankful they all lived.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

That's horrible!!! I sometimes really don't understand peopel.

The thing that hurts most about the story, is thinking there may have been more than three puppies thrown out, but not found since they were scattered separately along the road. It was the ultimate cruelty to dump them individually, not even allowing them the comfort of being able to find each other and huddle together for warmth! I'm so glad someone found the three pups, but I can't stop picturing another one or more still out there alone, cold and starving.