Thread: Look at this handsome boy!

Look at this handsome boy!

I voulnteer my time for the animal shelter here (dont worry its a dont PTS shleter) so some animals have been there for a long long time. but there was one cat that i clicked with so much..isnt he a handsome boy?

Mommy's Little Girl

He's a beauty.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Yes! He is a very handsome boy!! Hopefully, he will find a good home fast!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

He is so handsome. I have a soft side for orangies. What's his story....why at the shelter so long? Such a handsome baby like that, you would think he would have a good home by now.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

The guy i work with told me that a lady from Californa came and took pictures of him, to be in the next 9 lives commerical, but the lady said his eyes werent yellow enough.
    Mommy's Little Girl

Hes been there for about 2 weeks now, or so. He was resused from the bar here, in this little town. the bar fed him beer and grease and greasy foods, so when they fed him cat food he acted funny, but hes fine now, he just needs attention, he just wants to cuddle. im talking to my parents to see if they woud want him, hopefully, i love this boy and i just met him I never thought i would fall in love with another cat, besides kitty but he was the only one at the shelter that caught my eye. My sweet angel kitty sent him to me
    Mommy's Little Girl

He is a beautiful guy.

I uderstand you so well. I also volounteer to a home-rescue, and I love all the kitties, but I have my favorites. Amongst them, there is a cute orangie with feline leukemia, Romeo. He and his buddy Max have their own room and piece of garden, completely separated from the other ones. Everytime I see them, I can't help thinking it could be the last time I see them...so I do my best to make them happy when I am here. They are three years old, and they were born with the leukemia , but up to now they are OK except some minor infections now and then.

Good luck at the shelter What's the name of this orangie?

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Ooh! What a beautiful big orangie boy! Of course I have a soft spot for orangies - no not prejudiced at all I do hope you get to make him yours! Just look at those cute turkey toes!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

He is very adorable .... orangies are usually always sweethearts!
    I'm so glad that your shelter is no-kill, and that you are able to help with the rescues there. I understand how hard it can be, especially seeing the Feline Leukemia positive ones, but what you are doing is a great service to them!
    I hope you can find a home for this sweet orange boy soon!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

OH boy, sorry i forgot to iclude his name. This is Vincent.
    Mommy's Little Girl

When I see this Big Orangie,and I see my Michael all curled up,its a case of there but for the Grace Of God,go I.
    We are hoping that this Orangie and his Fellow Shelter Mates can find a Furr Ever Home soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

what a cutie!! I love orange kitties! <3
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

there are lots of gorgeous kitties in shelters. At my local shelter there is a SPCA pet cat, owned by the workers called georgie, and hes very sweet. he looks a lot like vincent here. For some reason I love the big cats at the shelters. I find that the ones with the best coats get homes quickly, and sadly tabbies arent very popular a my local shelter. I hope all cats get good homes!

Look at this handsome boy

Handsome is an understatement, Vincent is gorgeous!!!!! I firmly believe that our pets choose us and it certainly looks like sweet Vincent has chosen YOU!!!!! Be sure to let us know when he officially moves in with you.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE