Thread: Murray

Murray

Murray, what a cute face to wake up to! You are adorable! I bet puppy playtime is so much fun for you and your friends! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Murray!

Well good morning cutie pie! It sure isn't hard to see what your family seen in you when they brought you home from the shelter...your a handsome little man

It's so neat that you and your friends get to go out on nature walks every Sunday (don't tell my three or they'll get jealous), I hope this Sunday will be extra special and you get to celebrate and brag how you were the PT Dog of the Day today!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Murray...What a beautiful boy you are. I would love to take you for walks.
    I bet you are a joy to have around. I would spoil you rotten if you were mine.
    Have a long and wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Marvelous Murray!

Good morning to our cute little Murray! What a handsome young man you are buddy! Those eyes and good looks would have magnetized us too. We can see why Mom and Dad were so taken with you. Saved from the shelter and now living a wonderful life. What could be better than that sweetie? Puppy playtime sounds like the funnest thing ever Murray. We would love to see you running in the famous Whippet style. You're probably the dazzling star of the park little man! Congrats on your big day Murray and we hope alot of celebrating is in order. Please have Mom give you some big kisses on that little nosie and we wish you all happiness always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a great way to wake up!
    Your cute face made me smile this morning after such a rough night.
    Thanks for being so cute and congratulations for being DOTD!

Congratulations on DOTD Murray!!! You sure are a cutie!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Murray

Murray, you are just too cute! I think that's so cool that you have a weekly puppy playtime with your friends. How fun! Tell your mom and dad that although you can be a handful at times, you'll only be a puppy for a little while and they should enjoy your antics while they can. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Just look at that happy face. It makes me grin from ear to ear. It must be non-stop fun living with you.

Have a great "free" Sunday and be sure and tell all of your buddies that you are now famous world wide - as you are our DOG OF THE DAY!

Look at that precious precious face! You are so adorable Mr. Murray, we can all see why your parents are sooo in love! Congrats to HANDSOME MURRAY DOG!!

hey murray, you are so beautiful. if you were my puppy, you would be fat from doggy treats, thats just how pretty you are
    china pup i love you. you are my beautiful puppy. my sharpai/chow puppy.

LOL! Just look at that ADORABLE face! Murray, you personify puppy perfection! I think yours are the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen! You're a heartmelter, that's fur sure! What a treasure your wonderful Mom found in YOU! You are living proof of the great rewards to be had in rescue and adoption, sweet baby boy...UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! A big smile crossed my face when I read of your regular weekly pupper play dates! Now that's the sort of life that EVERY doggie should be blessed with! And bless your wonderful humans for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at a fab forever home! You've stolen my heart dear Murray!!! Congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors! I wish for you a very happ "top dog" celebration and a long and happy life, overflowing with fun filled adventures and the unconditional love of a devoted forever family! Hugs, woofs and wags to you from me and mine, adorable Murray!

Hello Murray,

Well, aren't you the cutest little guy. Love your name Murray
    and am pleased to meet you today.I sure wish we could all see you
    running sprints in the park sweetie. Happy congrats to you today as
    our special and very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Murray, what a beautiful smile you have. I could not stop myself from smiling when I saw you. Your puppy playdates sure do sound like fun. I bet you are Dog of the Day at your house everyday.

Murray

Hi Sweetie-pie! You are adorable...beautiful puppy face and grin. I am so thrilled that you have a loving family and that they take you to puppy playtime! Congrats on DOTD honors. May God bless you with good health and lots of puppy explorations. You are just so precious! Enjoy your life!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)