Thread: Precious Sunshine

Precious Sunshine

I woke up to a rainy day today, little one, but your story has put a little sunshine back in. Of course, you know the song, *You are my sunshine* which makes people happy when the sky is gray. It sounds like you are exactly that for your humans and today you did that for me as well. I was very touched to read how very special you are to your skin brother and a big smile broke out on my face when I read about some of your antics. I was delighted to read that your human is going to consider rescuing a little wee one next time. So many precious dogs are just waiting for a home like the one you have found yourself in.

My two poodles, Bella and Ripley, also love carrots and apple slices and get them every day too. Here's hoping that you get some today and lots more good and special treats because you are truly a special girl.

Hi Sunshine!

What a big ray of sunshine you are for sure little girl! The moment we saw your picture we fell in love with you. You're just a little cutie patootie! All of our pets are great assets to the family but you Sunshine are the star of your family! What a good little girl you are, helping brother and making his life happier. We salute you little girl as our most deserving DOTD. Congratulations to you sweetheart. We think maybe there should be carrots, apples, veggies, and kisses all around to celebrate. Maybe a game of fetch with your little ball. How we would love to meet you in person but the next best thing would be for your loving family to give you some extra kisses for us. Bless you all.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sunshine, you are soooo cute.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Congratulations Sunshine!

Good morning Sunshine the earth says hello
    You twinkle above us we twinkle below
    Good morning Sunshine you lead us along
    My love and me as we sing
    Our early morning singing song

OK, maybe I changed the song words a bit but it's the song that came to my head as soon as I seen you see girl. The song makes me smile and so do you
    Just one look at and I can see why your family picked you!

I'm glad to hear that your so good with your boy and really watch out for him, that's what a big sister should do

By the sounds of it, you may one day have another sibling too...I sure hope so

Have a wonderful day Sunshine!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow, what a precious girl you are.

Sunshine...You are so beautiful. I just love your white hair and the way your
    ears stand up like a yorkie's. So glad that your family loves you very much and that you bring them such joy. Take care of your family. I hope you all will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Sunshine

Sunshine, what a sweet, sweet girl you are! I would love to see you wind up your tennis ball and throw it; I bet that's just the cutest thing ever! And how lucky for your 'best friend' that you are so patient with his special needs! You are a wonderful girl and deserve being Dog of the Day!

I too was in need of a little warmth and sunshine this cold, wintery day and Sunshine, meeting you was just what the Dr. ordered! What a bright, beautiful girl you are, so full of spunk and spirit and oh, what heart! Your devoted young charge is so lucky to have a special, furry friend like you as his protector, best friend and inspiration! There is nothing quite as therapeutic as the love of a furry friend, right sweetheart? Your family is truly blessed Sunshine, having you as there fun loving, life loving, devoted companion! And kudos to your wonderful Mom for considering going the rescue route next time around! As my friend Pam has said, so many wonderful, deserving pups are there for the adopting, just waiting for a second chance at a happy, forever home like yours! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Sunshine, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day honoree!!! I hope you and your skin brother and terrific parents are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Bring on the hugs, kisses and treats! Long and happy life to you, sweet Sunshine!

Sunshine, you are such a cutie! It seems like you are a good girl too, so wonderful with your human sibling. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special for you and for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, what a most beautiful wee little girl you are Sunshine, with a biiig sweet personality too! How awesome your boy has you, you clearly make a huge difference in his and his parent's lives, too cool! Congrats to SWEET, GORGEOUS SUNSHINE!!

Hello Sunshine,

What a treat for the eyes you are sweetheart. Happy congrats
    coming from me & my pupsters right to you today as our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. (hugs & tiny kisses baby girl)
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunshine

What a darling little fluffy angel! You are just precious. Your beautiful coat and sweet face...you really are a ray of sunshine! I'm so happy that you have a loving family and that I got to meet you today. I hope you were spoiled a little bit today! Maybe a few treats or a new toy. May God bless you with good health and lots of wonderful adventures. Be good, sweetie!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Oh Sunshine, I just could not let the day go by without taking the opportunity to tell you what an adorable and precious girl you are. I hope you are had a wonderful day today and everyday, sweetheart.