Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mother's Day Nomination

Tough one! LOL LOL Every mommy on this board is a great mommy to their furkids, but immediately off the top of my head I thought of Logan too....and Sandra, and Pam, and.....the list goes on.
    Then I thought of our very own moderator Karen! The Mother of this website!
    So, I'll put a bop in for Karen

bop #2 for Karen (whatever is a bop?)
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

What's a bop?

LOL! Among other things, it's a quote. On another thread in Pet General re. Willy would still be there when Logan went back to the pet store, Logan was threatening to "Bop" some people for teasing her. In context, it was so funny! You should read it and get a laugh.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

OK My two cents - give me one bop for Logan

What a fun idea Gini. Thanks .

We had Mother's Day over here in March!!

Lynne

my vote

difficult decision !!! Of course I would like to give my vote to Niina !!! I know , Logan has more cats and she is a perfect cat-mom ; but as lots of Belgians , I am a little chauvinistic .....
    Oeps , do not shoot at me now ....
    So Casper and Kitty : you have the nicest mom in the world !! Take good care of her (and please , no more fighting he , she is scared then ...)

reward

oeps , forgot something ...
    I think that it is a perfect idea to send a personal card to the winner !!! Okay everybody , start working on that , it must be purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect !!!

LOGAN = 8
    ALL MOM'S = 2
    KAREN = 2 (head bunny)
    NIINA = 1

This is all in fun, right Gini??? No one should worry about hurting any one's feelings!!!

I'm still thinking about my vote.........I'll be back for it later after consulting with my crew.

Hey, and Gini......if people are too embarassed to vote "live", online, can they email you or send a private message??? Some might think they are being less than loyal to people they care about.

I might like to vote that way.......too many friends here.
    Last edited by Logan; 04-11-2002 at 05:05 PM.

And "BOP" came from Pam! She said "don't BOP me" on that post mentioned earlier......I did "BOP" her and I "BOPPED" Mary Gene (Purrley) too!!!! They were being silly and so was I!!!!

Oh, I would be so distraught if anyone had their feelings hurt here. The thought never even crossed my mind!! Yes, it is all in fun! I thought the Pet Talk Spring Wrangle was over.......and I hope that it is!!!

So, everyone, please, please - let's keep this light and loving........after all you could vote for yourself! You know that you are the best Mom to your furkids!

And yes, reaching me at [email protected]
    to cast your vote is fine.

Rascal wants to know if I am such a great Mom - why don't I let him outside more often!!!

CAN'T DECIDE ON JUST ONE!!!

I wanna cast my vote for all of the mommies too! Everyone here is so nice. And you can just tell from everyone bragging about their babies and worring about them and seeking advice that everyone here IS A GREAT MOMMY.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I think all Pet Talk Mommies are great! Just being here sort of prooves it. I vote for all!

Former User Guest

Re: my vote

Originally posted by lut
    difficult decision !!! Of course I would like to give my vote to Niina !!! I know , Logan has more cats and she is a perfect cat-mom ; but as lots of Belgians , I am a little chauvinistic .....
    Oeps , do not shoot at me now ....
    So Casper and Kitty : you have the nicest mom in the world !! Take good care of her (and please , no more fighting he , she is scared then ...)
    Lut, you are so biased, that you cannot vote LOL LOL!!!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by gini

Rascal wants to know if I am such a great Mom - why don't I let him outside more often!!!
    Silly Rascal, your mommy loves you SO VERY MUCH, you are lucky to have her, take good care of her ok? We all love Gini here very much, and you too Rascal! Headbumpies for Rascal from Casper and Kitty, and a hug from Niina to Gini

This is a difficult one! I would like to vote for everyone here but if I have to narrow it down I'd have 2 nominations in mind, Mugsy from the dog board certainly deserves a mention the way she takes care of her very large gang and Logal who is trying to catch up with her