Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scooter says "Hi PT!"

Scooter says "Hi PT!"

Got my first letter from Scooter, my sponsor kitty (see here for original story). Here are some excerpts from the letter:

"The records say that I was born in 2001. I came to The Hermitage Cat Shelter (THCS) on May 3, 2004. This good Samaritan rescued me from a High School yard where I had been abandoned and left to fend for myself. I was really scared and don't remember a lot around that time of my life, which I apologize for. I guess some of my memory loss centers around my uniqueness and why I was brought to THCS. See, I don't remember as a wee little kitten being unique and not being able to use my back legs like some of the other kitties around this place do.

But here at the Hermitage, they call this my special gift to the world, because I don't get around like many of the other cats at the shelter. Now don't start feeling bad for me or anything like that, I'm a princess here! I get around really good, in fact, I make the staff chase after me at least 3 times a day to make sure they are getting their exercise as recommended by the federal government of the United States. See, the staff chase me around because they help me go to the bathroom and they also give me baths so that I am squeaky clean and more beautiful than the other kitties here at the shelter.

Let's see...my favorite things are: To have my chin scratched and my chin and neck rubbed and scratched, and the back of my head, and my shoulders too!! I love to chase small balls, and play with those small furry mice, and a variety of other toys too! I love warm afternoons, some folk that are not from Tucson say it's too hot sometimes, but I LOVE IT - to bask in the afternoon sun, have my special meals brought to me on my own plate, why, HEAVEN it is!!!

I also asked to have this photo button made of me so you can tell everyone you know in Illinois about me, your special girl that lives in Tucson, AZ. Let's see, you can tell everyone at the grocery store, the airport, and at Pet Talk too!"

Ok, ok, so I added that last part about telling PT - if this sweety only knew how she is now known world wide.....

And here's the picture they sent. You can see she is sitting kind of oddly with her back legs, but it looks like she has no problem with it. Just look at that adorable mug!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a great letter! So literate for such a little girl

She sounds like a dream kitty, and I know your sponsorship will help her find a fabulous forever home.

Edit: I didn;t see the photo when I read your post..... now I do, and OMG, what a GORGEOUS girl she is, and I can see what they are talking about with her legs. I am sure she has no idea that she is pecial or different in any way. Kisses to that sweetie. Do ya think you can send all these PT kisses to her?

Aww what a sweet letter

I really want to try to visit her sometime. Maybe next time Alexa and I have the day off we can head out there and see if we can spot her amongst all the kitties there!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

What a lovely little girl she is! MY! MY! She sure does steal your heart in a New York second! Such a sweet letter you got from her and she sounds devine!! HI THERE PRETTY SCOOTER!! ***Waves***waves****waves***!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    Do ya think you can send all these PT kisses to her?
    You bet I will!!! And when we go visit in April, she won't know what hit her when she's smothered in all the smoochies I'll be delivering to her.

Laura, OMG, that would be SO fantastic if you and Alexa could go visit her! I'm planning to write a letter here on PT from Peanut to her new sister, then send the shelter a link to it so they can see how many new friends Scooter now has. Then if/when you go visit, they may just realize what a little celebrity they have on their hands now.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a sweet and beatiful kitty.Give kissess from me too

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

What a nice letter. She sure is gorgeous.

Sweet letter.Scooter is a beauty kisses from us too

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

What a wonderful letter and she is so sweet looking in her photo....like she posed just for us.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Hi Scooter.
    You are so lucky to have such a generous sponsor,and now you can live care free.
    You are in a nice palce,and One Day The Pet Angels will come and visit you.
    We love to see such a Happy Cat!
    Tubby Angel says that you could not have a Better Friend than His Meeowmie!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Scooter! You look adorable and what a sweet letter you wrote.

I'm so glad you have Debbie as a sponsor, I know she will do everything she can to help you find the loving home you deserve. It's so nice to hear you can run around and give the staff the exersise they need.

Debbie, please give that sweetie some extra kisses from me too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

One of the sweetest faces I have seen in a long time!
    And such literate kitty

Scooter says "Hi PT"

Hey there, Scooter!! Welcome to PT! There's no denying that you are a real Princess through and through. Your letter was very well written with just the right touch of catitude. How can anyone resist such a sweet and beautiful kitty girl like you? I hope you'll visit us again soon.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What a beautiful girl! How nice of her to write you such a lovely letter too! It would be so good to have her PT scritchies delivered in purrson!

Scooter, you are pretty as a picture! What a sweet girl, too, and how lucky for you that you have a safe place to live and humans who care for you!

I'm with you, the hotter, the better!! Wish I could visit you and we could both sunbathe together!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I