Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what sports do you like/play?

In school, I played softball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, was on the track team, and took stats for the wrestling team. Now, I play soccer (indoor and out), softball and volleyball.

To watch, I prefer NFL football, college basketball and of course, NASCAR!

(3300)

I love all of them! right now I'm playing none...injuries & illnesses driving me nuts!

younger, I played football, water polo and rubgy for fun (non-team). I twisted my right knee thirteen times, some were from sports. (two times in basketball, one at soccerfield, two while running back to 3rd base, one in volleyball game).. so ended up being a swimmer! (only the off-floor sport without having to sprain my poor knee again).. I was in olypmic swimming training in 2000 - 2002 until I broke my right rotator cuff and tore 3/4 ligament of my scapula, (backbone support).

sooo sad & depressing but at least there's TV sports I can watch! pro golfing, college women volleyball, men football/basketball - I love football especially if my guy-friends are there to root with and swimming of course. I can't wait for a pay off, an incoming olypmics!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 01-23-2006 at 02:51 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

That's too bad you were injured so much. The closest I've ever been to injured in a sport is a couple months ago in a hockey game, I forgot to put on my neckguard and someone hit my with the end of their stick right in the throat. Ouch!! That hurt, and I coulden't breath what seemed like forever.

I went to watch the USA vs Canada Olympic Womens Hockey game with my hockey team. That was really fun... even though the US lost.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I think I'm the first one to say, I DO KARATE!! Yep! I've been in it for 7 years and I'm a black belt!! It's the best!! I also play some softball and I horseback ride for fun. I hate football.....

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

wow a black belt. i bet you can kick some butt!

i also hate football

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I am v v v v v sporty!!!!!! I play netball for the school team, and i go horse-riding of course, but i also play tennis, badminton, football (soccer), cricket, rounders, softball, croquet, golf, table tennis, darts, basketball and a little rugby!. I also swim well and i can do trampolining and aerobics, although the latter is tough on the legs!!!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Yeah i totally love sports! 've don a alot i used to ride horses, i'm hoping to start up again sometimes, probably wont have time until college or after college though and i was the only girl on a boys football team in middle school. and i'm on the varsity track team at our school. i really love track i do sprinting and high jumping. But i really love high jumping, like, i like sprinting ok. i usually do the 200m but i only to it because i'm pretty good at it and they need people for the relay teams, but high jumping is my passion, its so mcuh fun, its wierd, i never get tired of practicing. and its just super fun. also, i'm supposed to be joining a cheeer squad next school year an di want to start dancing too.

Oh, i forgot that i can also do shotput (surprisingly, given my 'weak' build ) and i can run a little, and also long jump

Zimbabwe 07/13

I play basketball, flag-football, soccer, and more..I play on a travelling team for basketball.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I do 22 hours of ballet a week. Sinse I was two! I do swim competitions. I'm also, of course in agility, which I couldn't live without. I run 5-10 kilometers a day. With Jenny of ocurse.

I know those might not all qualify as sports, but they're active activities.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I've been playing soccer since I was 4, (17 now.) Our high school pre-season just started today and its h*ll.I've played on the varsity team since I was a freshman, but my high school team isn't the only team I play on. I'm usually on at least 2 teams at a time, the other of which is my premier team. This past fall I was in Philly every weekend for game. I've been running for the past 2 weeks straight and after getting home today all I wanted to do was just lay down and go to sleep.
    (but with 2 border collies, thats just not going to happen ... so we played a bit of frisbee and then went on a nice 2 mile walk. Not as much as their used to, but its all I can afford to do considering I've got practice everyday and I'd like to make it through the season. By 6:30, it starts getting dark and colder here, and it was extremely windy. Once it starts getting warmer we'll go for longer walks again. Bring on the Sun!