Thread: Pepper - Of course!

Hybrid View

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Pepper - Of course!

Pepper is our little daredevil kitty. It's like they forgot to install a self-preservation chip in her. This little girl will launch herself off of decks and balconies and roofs ! If she's unsupervised for just a moment -- she's in danger. If she was a person, she'd be a rock-climbing, sky-diving, bungie-jumping, adrenaline junkie kind of person. She likes to climb as high as possible to watch over things. I snapped some quick pictures of her yesterday. She climbed the towels hanging on the towel rack then jumped as far as she could and pulled herself to the top of the door. Now, she missed the first time and splatted to the floor. I made sure she wasn't hurt and she tried again. The second time she met with success! She looks pretty pleased with herself, dontcha think?

I should add, that meowmie was the one who climbed a chair to get her down. She wasn't too happy about it, but I didn't want to risk her jumping down and hurting herself.

Last edited by kuhio98; 05-29-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I'd better not let Chloe see those pictures, or she'll be trying that soon.

Oh Pepper, why must you scare your mommy so?
    I guess it's because you know how cute you are, and that she could NEVER be mad at you!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I can see her jumping on some poor unsuspecting souls BACK as they walk by, not knowing she is there! (A easy way down and I bet she will realize that!)

She is a little daredevil! Giz too would try that if she saw this picture so I better get outta here...........................

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Pepper

Pepper is bound to take some gold medals in the catolympics! Sweet Pepper, we understand your intense curiosity and your insatiable spirit of adventure but please, don't scare Meowmie like that anymore.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Wow! She sure is a daredevil. I'm glad that you were able to get her down so wouldn't hurt herself. My Pearl is also a daredevil but so far she hasn't tried this yet.

She looks so secure up there,shes probably wondering why her Meeowmie is erring on the side of caution.
    But Meeowmie,I like it up here!
    She reminds me of RB Buster Kitten,who I named after Silent Superstar Buster Keaton,as she would take a lot of risks too.
    Be careful Pepper,those 9 lives have to last you a while.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a funny silly kitty. The worst Seafa has done is fallen of her carrier, and got her paw stuck while she was fallen, i went to check if she was ok, and she sprintd of "Shes ok" I said.

Im glad you got Pepper down from there.!!

Peppito once did the same (I had no digital camera when it happened, and I cannot scan the paper picture I have )! I could not believe he could fit there I don't remember how he got down...