Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rest in peace my sweet kitty

Unhappy rest in peace my sweet kitty

Well today at 500 we had to put our kitty, who is 20 years old down. I never thought this day would happen, it still hasnt really hit me thats shes gone. i went into the room when it was over and told her i loved her, hope she knows that. Its been the best 18 years of my life with her. I love you Kitty! You will be missed!

November 1985-Jan 20th 2006

our dog, Jigger, isnt taking this very well, he has been with kitty for 5 years now, they were buddies. He seems so depressed, i dont know what i can do for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am so very sad to read about your dear Kitty!! What a wonderful friend you had all these years. GIve Jiggers lots of extra attention and love, like you he needs that right now. Sleep softly, sweet Kitty....
    Nine is Fine!!

Wow, 20 years, 18 of them with you, is a long time for memories, eh? Rest peacefully, sweet kitty, your meowmie is missing you lots. I **know** she knew your love for her. Animals know these things.

Take extra special care of Jigger right now.

thank you for your kind words, it breaks my heart seeing Jigger like this. And it breaks my heart seeing my parents like this, since i moved out 6 months ago i havent really been around kitty that much. but its still been 18 years of my life. i wish i would have had more time with her, but it was time well spent.

me and my dad buried kitty today. you know what is werid, Its january in minnesota, and its COLD and the ground is frozen, but theres a spot about 8 feet long in our backyard that has no snow and was easy to dig, not frozen at all, there was even a nightcrawler wiggling in the dirt! My dad said that Kitty knew, she was ready.

I am sorry to hear about your Kitty. You were very lucky to have had so many years together. Time is a great healer, treasure all your memories you have.

RIP Kitty.

Nicki x

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy

I'm so sorry about Kitty. You were a very good meowmie since she was with you for 20 years!

Animals grieve just like people. You should give your dog lots of lovings and you can grieve together. When you're both ready, maybe you can adopt another friend for her.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Your kitty was a beautiful girl, and obviously had a wonderful long well-loved life. I know your hearts are heavy right now ... may God comfort you all!

RIP Kitty.

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Rest in peace, pretty mahogany Kitty girl.

Talking

A Kitty that lives 20 Years has had some Love and TLC on her side.
    I am sorry that Jiggers is so sad about her loss,as I know that My Cats are very sad when one of the Clowder passes on.
    Kitty had a fine life with You,and now its time for Kitty to go to the Rainbow Bridge and spread her love to the Lonely and Neglected Pets that need her love.
    And One Day she will see You,and your love will flow again,One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

thank you all for your kind words, this is the hardest thing that I have ever done.

Very, very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

here is another picture of the sweet girl, plus the one in my signature..

Mommy's Little Girl

RIP Kitty girl! You are sadly missed by your humans and fur companion. Play hard at RB until you are all together again.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Kitty girl knows you love here after these wonderful 18 years you had together! RIP sweet Kitty!