Thread: Ferdinand

Ferdinand

Ferdinand, you are so adorable! What a surprise to have a goose for POTD! It seems you are living a great life with your humans and that you are very friendly. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ferdinand

What a treat for our POTD to be a fabulous goose! Love your pictures and I would love to see you sneaking your food from the ice box. You are just precious. Wish I could watch you follow your family and hear your honks. I have an idea that you are a bit spoiled! Of course, you deserve it...you chose the family you wanted to live with forever. May God bless you with good health and lots of interesting adventures. It has been a pleasure to meet you...what a darling!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Ferdinand

What a handsome fellow you are!
    I must agree, it was a pleasant surprise to see your wonderful picture today.
    I hope you have a new and bigger "pond" to swim in now!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Ferdinand

So delightful to meet you, King Ferdinand! Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day for Saturday, 21st January 2006! You are very handsome. Among all of the wonderful feathered beings who grace Planet Earth, I especially love geese, ducks and swans. Your folks are so lucky to have such a fine-feathered friend live with them.

Have a long, safe life; stay healthy, happy and treasured dear Ferdinand. You are very special indeed!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a cool pet of the day! Nice to see you win the honor, Ferdinand. You deserve it!
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.

AWWW!!! What a precious, precious Goose guy you are, Ferdinand!!! It's not often we get one as adorable as you as our special honoree! Oh, and aren't you the most loved feathered kid! I felt your Mom's deep love for you with each word of her touching tribute! And my heart went squish when I read how you accompany your people, everywhere!!! Now that's devotion! You sure know how to "pick 'em," Ferdinand! I hope you and your family are blessed with many, many more happy, fun and loved filled years together, Ferdinand! You guys make quite a team! Congratulations to you dear Ferdinand, our most adorable and deserving Pet of the Day! Hope your well earned day in the spotlight is an extra special one, that you're spoiled rotten and treated to all your heart desires! Mustard greens for sure and hopefully, a new, BIG poind!

I don't usually post in these, but I just had to say something about gorgeous Ferdinand. I have a soft spot for water birds after rescuing several muscovy ducklings during hurricane Frances, and seeing your picture and story up there just made my day. Many people think ducks and geese are just pretty ornaments on ponds, or even meat to be hunted and eaten but they are such wonderful animals... so full of personality and just as wonderful a pet as any.

Congratulations, Ferdinand, on being our very special Pet of the Day.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena

I'm honoured to meet you, handsome Ferdinand! Love the two photos of you first as a baby in the bowl and then as an adult eating from same . . . neat! We have tons of Canadian Geese in these parts, but I have never seen nor heard of an African Goose until you, dear fellow. I chuckle to imagine the sight of you following your guardians all over, and sharing their bed donning your special diaper . . . too precious for words! I've heard Turkeys are people oriented, but never knew that Geese can also become attached to their guardians, as well. Reading about you and seeing your photos has brightened my day, and I hope you received plenty of attention on your special day!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs