Thread: Happy Harpo

Happy Harpo

Congrats on being our special DOTD! What a kind, handsome pooch...and a very happy one. Love your picture with your large toy bone. I am so glad you were rescued and now live with your forever parents. Sounds like you have a full life...hope you get an extra treat or two today. May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Harpo, you're so handsome! Thank goodness you were rescued off the street. It sounds like you are a very friendly boy. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, Harpo! You are a very handsome boy. I'm so happy for you that you were rescued from the streets of Newark and are now in a loving family! I'm sure your family gives you lots of love. Congrats on DOTD! Enjoy your special day!

Harpo, it was such a pleasure to meet you this morning. You are such a handsome boy, and obviously a gentleman, too. I hope you enjoy your special day, and get lots of extra rubs and carrots to celebrate.

Hi Harpo!

We're taken aback by the charming good looks of our DOTD, Harpo! What a sweetie you are sir! We love the fact that your fairy godmother, Donna, saved you from the streets and brought you to your loving forever family! What a happy day that was buddy! You have obviously captured the hearts of Kevin and Philicia. It's a perfect union! We congratulate you on your big day Harpo! We hope you get all the things you love today and have nothing but fun fun fun celebrating madly all day. Hugs, kisses, and carrots, all around sweetheart! Happiness to all of you always. Thank you for giving a loving home to this gentle soul

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Harpo!

What a terrific name that your family gave you, it sounds like it fits perfectly

Carrots, those are always good aren't they? And your right...you never know when treats are going to get handed out, so you better stay close!

I'm sure you'll be getting lots of treats today. After all, you are our special Dog of the Day! Have a fun, fantastic day Harpo!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a smile crossed my face when I clicked on your photo, Harpo! Wow, what a handsome, charming, hunk of a boy you are! I have to give a big shout out and send along my heartfelt thanks to all of your earthly guardian angels, Donna and parents Kevin and Philicia, for rescuing you and providing you with the most loving forever home imaginable! What a treasure of a furkid they found in you! I have no doubts you are destined for a long and happy life, filled with all the love your big, big heart can hold! No doggie is more deserving than you, sweetheart!

I'll bet all of your adoring friends and fans, and especially Donna, Kevin and Philicia, are so very proud to see you honored here today, Harpo! I know we are honored to have YOU as our most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day! I hope today and every day, you're showered with love, fun time and all the carrots you heart desires sweet boy (A coveted treat at our house too!) Enjoy your day in the spotlight and each and every day of your wonderful life, Harpo! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you from me and mine!

Harpo

Harpo, what a wonderful story you have! You are so lucky to have been rescued off the streets and your mom and dad are even luckier to have you in their lives. I wish my girls were so polite and well behaved when visitors come by! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Harpo, you are such a hansome man. WONDERFUL STORY!

Harpo, I am a cat person mostly, but you are so special I had to post here! I really like your eyes--they are so kind and gentle. I can tell that you would be the dog who would turn me into a dog person if I were ever to meet you in person.

Happiness, health and a long life to enjoy them, dear Harpo!

Harpo

well aren't you a character! You sound like a ton of fun!

Hi Harpo,

It is a real pleasure to meet you today.I'm so happy that you are
    a better catcher of carrots, then you are of birds. Many hugs and
    congrats to you today for being our special,lovable DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are so handsome, Harpo, with the eyes of a gentle soul. I'm glad you are your forever home with a family who loves you. You are a great dog, Harpo!

Boy, Harpo, I sure wouldn't mind getting some of your beautiful hair on me! You can lick my hands anytime, and I'd reward your politeness with oodles of hugs and kisses! Sounds as though you have some Labbie tummy too! I'm thrilled that you were rescued by your wonderful hoomans, who undoubtedly love you with all their hearts!

I've been Boooo'd!