Thread: About my hubby's job.........

About my hubby's job.........

Most of you will know just before Xmas my hubby was laid off from his job, as a new firm had bought it and no longer required him after being there eight years, however the next day he was re-instated due to the fact he pointed out a few important things to them and his workmates stuck up for him.

Well to cut a long story short, he applied for this Job with a large firm that was perfect for him, challenging, more money, better hours, medical plan etc etc, he was a contender for it, there were only two guys they were interested in,he was one of them, unfortunately he was not chosen, but guess what the guy did not work out and is leaving in two weeks, (obviously they chose the wrong guy idiots) time, so they rang hubby up today to see if he is still interested, which of course he is,as luck would have it they are still going to re-advertise the job and he may need another interview, but he is in with a better chance than most.(It really all depends if someone out there with more experience or more suitable,age wise etc comes along) HOPING NOT!!!!!

So please can you all send your most positive vibes, and prayers that this time he gets the job, and we are not going to be let down yet again, trying not to get my hopes up too much, but i am excited and can only hope for the best, I am a great believer in good Karma and what goes around comes around, so here's hoping, will keep you posted if anything eventuates.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

sending all good vibes
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Fingers and claws crossed here again, hope he gets it this time!

Carole.... It might be a good idea if your husband sends an email to the prospective employer....why he is the best candidate for the position.

It makes a really good impression on employers!

We'll keep our fingers crossed, Carole. I hope everything will work out for the best for your husband (and you)!

Edwinas Secretary that is exactly what he did just after the telephone conversation stating he was very keen to take the job and could start immediately more or less, they asked him how much notice etc, so he checked it out and also why he felt he was an asset to the company, so glad you agree it was a good idea to do that.

Have to think positive and hope we are not in for a huge disappointment again, waiting on tender hooks, and hoping for the best outcome, this company even gives their employees a share of the profits if they are doing well, guess like a bonus, nothing like that where he is now,the benefits at this job are just awesome in comparison, so it would really be a great and much needed break for us all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Positive thoughts and good vibes on the way!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Carole ~ We're keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Don't worry. It will all work out the way it was meant to be.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

My John is going through the same thing now, job hunting, interviews etc. I know how you feel..pins and needles. Lots of prayers heading your way that things work out the way you deserve.

I've been Boooo'd!

BIG hopes here for you!!!! Sending lots of good luck vibes!

Carole, I sure hope that he gets this job - it would be such a perfect gift for you in this new year.

Thanks everyone, yes we are really hoping this time he is the one, i saw the advertisement in the paper this saturday, a pity really that they just did not offer him the job as he was the only other contender for it the first time, i guess they are waiting to see who applies this time and what is available, still if they had chosen him first up, they would not have to bother with all this stuff, lets us hope we are not heading for more disappointment, but i am like most of you, believing if it is meant to be it will be, if not, well there will be a good reason, right.
    Furangels only lent.