Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Paris!

Pretty Paris!

My Paris what a cute little girly-girl you are! Who woldn't love you to pieces?

I am glad that you found such a purrfect home where you get all the belly scritchies you need and are rotten spoilt. Have an extra day of celebration today for being our COTD

Precious Paris!!!

What a sweet bundle of fur!!! I imagine now you have grown up to be a very beautiful kitty. It is good that you have a special person to care for, who in return gives you lots of love!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful little Paris! How sweet you look, lying there, showing us your little belly!!

You will give your meowmie so much joy, and I am sure she will love and care for you for many years. Remind her that you must stay inside, away from all dangers.

Congratulations to a little beauty, our Paris!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwwww, what a beautiful cat you are, Paris!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aww Paris your adorable!! GO PARIS representing Michigan

Mango! two years ago. now he is a Big Boy

Paris

What a beautiful kitten! I hope she and her owner have MANY happy, healthy years together!
    Barbara

What a cutie patootie you are! I just want to kiss that fluffy white belly! xxx
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Paris, you're gorgeous. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! XXX
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Paris you are well named after the City Of Lights,and you do have such a Sweet Face,and a winning Purrsonality.
    You have so much growing to do,and we know that you are going to be One Big Wonderful Cat.
    The Found cats All send you a Wonderful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW To Purrfect Paris COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oooolala! Paris, you are a lovely little thing! Your belly is so cute and I just want to give it kissies! Congratulations on COTD! Have a great day!

A cat of beauty
    is a joy forever and ever

Paris, you are just exquisite...your eyes are so sweet and your expression so happy...and it is obvious you are in a happy home! Congrats on being a most adorable Cat of the Day - I'd love to see photos of you now as a big girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/hurricanepets.htm - many orhpaned pets still need help/homes
    www.carterartworks.com - pet paintings you'll love!

Paris

What a sweet story! And you are such a beautiful girl. Your mom is lucky to have you around to keep her company. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a pleasure on this dull drizzly morning to gaze at your sweet face, Paris!
    Not to mention your irresistable fluffy white tummy! I hope your day is full of treats, cuddles, and funny kitten antics!

What a beautiful white kitty cat you are Paris! Your milky white fur is so lovely as is your gorgeous cat face. Congrats to PRETTY PARIS!

Paris sweetheart, what a precious little baby you are and a wonderful Mother's Day present! I'll bet that was your mum's best ever Mother's Day.

I hope you are having a fantastic day today playing with the dogs and getting scritchies! Perhaps a little treat or two as well?

Congratulations Paris, beautiful Cat of the Day!