Thread: Wheaten Terrier mating wanted

Wheaten Terrier mating wanted

Pure wheaten Terrier, 7 years old, in Ventura CA. Want to find a female dog to mate.
    For more information about wheaten terrier, please click on http://www.scwtca.org/index.asp
    IF you r interested, plz reply. Thanks!

I'm going to put this far, far more politely than most of the people on this board:

This is not a place to advertise for breeding. Many people here do rescue, and find advertising for breeding offensive, as the people in rescue wind up with the results of your profit.

Lady's Human - that was much nicer than I would've put it...

DONT BREED YOUR DOG! PLEASE...and Ladys Human you did put that nicer than I would have said...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Lady's Human you did put if way nicer then I would have.

I agree, LH said it a lot nicer than I would of.

We do encourage breeding BUT ONLY if it is to improve the breed. If you can't better the breed don't breed. By the way you are going about looking for a mate, well that is not like a reputable breeder what so ever, and the dog should be retired from breeding at approx. that age.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    I agree, LH said it a lot nicer than I would of.

We do encourage breeding BUT ONLY if it is to improve the breed. If you can't better the breed don't breed. By the way you are going about looking for a mate, well that is not like a reputable breeder what so ever, and the dog should be retired from breeding at approx. that age.
    Agreed...You dont sound like a Reputable Breeder, if you are going on Pet Forums looking for a mate for your dog...If you're breeding for fun, you should read a tad bit about Backyard Breeders...HERE Please dont breed unless you're bettering the breed...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I coulden't have said it better. DO NOT BREED YOUR DOG.... for every puppy you have, a dog or puppy dies at a shelter. Please, please reconsider!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Millions and millions of dogs/puppies are euthanized every year because of this type of breeding. Please don't even mention that here, more then advertise it. People argue and get very offended here by this. If you breed you'll just be adding to the mess more. So, please, be responisable and stop.

wow... I'm speechless. Lady's human put it best. I'll say what those of us in rescue are thinking: neuter your dog and join the SPCA to find out what really happens to all those precious pure bred dogs being churned out by irresponsible breeders who find mates through the wants ads.