Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: animal planet

animal planet

does anyone watch animal planet? I like alot of the shows on there, like animal precinct, has anyone else ever seen it?
    I like it when they catch the jerks LOL

I love Animal Planet. I watch it all the time! I do like that show Animal Precinct. I really enjoy when they catch the bad guys also and see the happy endings for the animals. Annemarie Lucas is my hero!!!

I watch all the time too!!! LOL When in doubt, turn it on animal planet. I love Animal Precinct too. It's really uplifting to see these people helping out the animals, and it's especially gratifying when they do catch the bad guy! Isn't Annemarie Lucas awsome?? LOL
    I also like Emergency Vets, Animal Operation and Moorpark 24/7. Just watching these shows makes me really want to delve into an animal career like I have been wanting to for years now. But, for now, I enjoy Animal Planet a lot. My hubby usually just rolls his eyes and laughs at me and my animal planet! LOL

It is a good standby when there is not a thing on TV. And HGTV. And TLC. And Discovery Channel...

It does make me want to pursue an animal career. I've always wanted to but real life can do a number on those dreams sometimes. They're still there just on hold for a little while!!!

did I post the pic of Muffin watching animal planet? shes on the couch, covered with a blanket? i posted so many pics I can't remember

I don't think you posted it, at least I haven't seen it and would love to. Please post it here.

Thanks!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

ok. here it is...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and here is one of cookie, she always liked to sit on jigsaw puzzles, and play with the pieces! in this pic, I am playing holding a toy over her head when the pic was snapped.anyway, here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ooooooh! Muffin tucked in! Cookie on the puzzle! Sweet and sweeter. Thanks for sharing these gems.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

The pix are so cute . . . Cookie looks so much like my "son", Meeshe!

Animal Planet is the first channel I go to and I especially enjoy Emergency Vets, but now it airs much later than it used to, so I don't get a chance to view it very often anymore . . . . . . earlier in the evening they have that jerk Steve Irwin or Erwin (The Croc Hunter) and I just can't stomach watching him pestering the wildlife as he does . . .
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I LOVE PLANETS FUNNIEST ANIMALS!!!!!!

I work nights and Thursday well Friday morning when I get off work Plantes Funniest Animals is on for 3 straight hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPEE!!!!! Does anyone ever watch that show?!?!?!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I love to watch Animal Planet. My cat Sunny does too. I like Animal Precinct, Emergency Vets, Amazing Animals, and Planet's Funniest Animals. Sunny seems to like to watch the dog programs.

aniaml planet

earlier in the evening they have that jerk Steve Irwin or Erwin (The Croc Hunter) and I just can't stomach watching him pestering the wildlife as he does . . .
    oh, LOL LOL !! I totally agree with you !! I laughed when I read your post!! he bugs the heck out me, I keep waiting for one of the crocs to snap his dumb head off!!! rofl, really tho, he is so annoying( or as my nephew said once-- annoy-e-ating!! LOL
    the guy on the funniest vides is kinda irriating too.heck, they should just let the animals speak for themsleves LOL and fire the morons!! (guess Im silly tonight)

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    I LOVE PLANETS FUNNIEST ANIMALS!!!!!!
    YIPEE!!!!! Does anyone ever watch that show?!?!?!
    Garbonzo Bean loves to watch that with us! Louie however must race to the other end of the house to bark at the dog on TV.

Lol!!! Yes, Toughcookie, I wish the same fate for him . . .

I LOVE to watch Planet's Funniest Animals, and it is so great when they run back-to-back shows . . . I don't care for that smiley guy, either.

Seems like Emergency Vets is mostly reruns anymore.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs