Thread: Joyful

Joyful

What a joy to read about and see Joyful on a miserable rainy Friday morning! You are so aptly named! What a joy you are despite your rough beginning! You have such a happy. joyous face and a huge smile! Lots of joy to you today with lots of extra treats! You are true to your name!

Joyful is what you should be to own such a beautiful girl! She is rightly named because I'm sure she is JOYFUL that you rescued her! Another rescue success story. I love that!! Congrats to you, cutie!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Joyful, just looking at you makes everyone feel joy. One can see the sweetness and love in you. I think you would be a wonderful Therapy Dog. Congradulations on being the Best, sweetest and most loving Dog of the Day. Many treats for you on your special day.

Hi Joyful!
    What a pretty and special girl you are! Even when you were sick, your happy and sweet personality came shining through!
    Have a wonderful and joyful day, sweet Joyful!

Joyful, joyful, joyful!!!! Your beautiful face, your beautiful smile, your beautiful soul! There was never a more aptly named pup! Everytime I look at your pic. I smile from ear to ear. Oh, how I wish I could give you the biggest, heartfelt hug! I know your future work as a therapy dog will bring countless hours of joy and comfort to those in need. And how grateful your adoring family must be to have had the incredible good fortune to add such a deserving girl into their fold!!! Congratulations beautiful Joyful as we name you our SWEETEST, most gentle and loving Dog of the Day!!! Oh, how you've brightened my rainy day as well.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 30, 2001).]

Joyful by name and joyful by nature. What a lovely dog you are. You're going to bring heaps of joy into the lives of many people when you do pet therapy work. I just love your ears...they make your cute face look even cuter. Have lots of treats today to celebrate.