Thread: Hot off the digital camera!

Hot off the digital camera!

ALL my babies are home again FINALLY! I got them all back yesterday. Their homecoming was about the strangeist yet. Chester came home first and then I went and got the girls. Chester immediately did his pur cry thing greeting all of them and went checked out all his sisters, then he started attacking them!!! He attacked Amy 3 times last night and Giz once! He had NEVER attacked anybody before and I was upset BIG TIME! I don't have a clue as to WHY he did that and can not figure it out. I expected to be woke up last night with fighting but everything seems to have settled down and there have been no more attacking and everyone is off doing their own thing this morning.

Amy, of coarse... with the stress of the ride home and then being attacked is trembeling really bad when she moves today and is falling over all over the place so she has went into her "bed" and is resting in there. But last night, she discovered the bag of "Goodies" that her friends in Tennessee sent them and here she is checking them out. (Thanks Kim, they love their new toys!)

Giz ran immediately to the room her toys were in and started digging in her toys, as she does everytime I bring them home. Here she is this morning during one of her breaks from playing with all her toys.

Samantha decided she would pose for the camera this morning and I took advantage of that and wasted not time happily snapping away!

Chester? Well, where else would he be but in his most favorite spot in the house... His BED! He is over his sever scolding for attacking his sisters and hopefully, back on the job of the "Protector"!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hot off the digital camera

Hi Laura! Great pictures of your beautiful furbabies! I hope Chester has settled down and is happily playing with his fursibs. So nice to see everyone again!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My guess is that Chester was re-establishing his alpha-cat position in the household by attacking the other two. They do have a pecking order.
    Randy

Awww, so nice to see all of your beautiful kitties again! They look so lovely.

I have been looking for a used change table like you have as that would be ideal for The Found Cats.
    And thats Wonderful News that everyone is in thier Home,Sweet Home Again.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great photos.I adore those bunk beds.

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

It's good to see all your babies at home again. I know you are very happy now.

Wonder what was up with Chester? Maybe it was a short lived thing and he'll be back to normal now.

From Decker with Love

I think whatever it was, Chester is over it. There was no fighting last night and none today. I gave him the "Shame on you" speech and told them they are his sisters and he is suppose to protect them (like he had been doing) and for him to attack Amy was horriable! I told him he knows how helpless she is and not able to defend herself and we simply could not have him being mean to her! Whatever it was, I think he is over it?

kissy, kiss kisses to all of Laura's babies, from this Laura and her babies.

And what a delicious colour Miss Giz is. I could just eat her up - all that lovely ice-creamy fur- and no calories too!!!
    Laura

Chester was mad because you took him home for two days and then brought him back to my house. Maybe he was hoping if he was bad, you would take him back to Rie Rie's. Shame on you bubba, you'll learn to behave, mom don't take no crap!!! LOL

Hi, hi, Laura. I obviously missed your welcome back. Soooooooooooooooo,

....................................WELCOME BACK.....................................

It's so good to have you back where you belong.

I'm glad that your lecture with Chester worked. What a very nawtee boy he was, but he is so darn adorable.

It's so nice to see all your furbabies.

Great pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010