Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your "sick to healthy" pics here!

Post your "sick to healthy" pics here!

This is our Petals when my DH found her........sick as a dog....(no pun intended)

But this is her today.........

Isn't it amazing what some antibiotics and some TLC can do for these poor little ones???
    Susie, meowmy to:

Scrappy2 with a Hurt Paw!
    Scrappy 2 Cold Hungry and Expecting.

All Better Now!!

Under the Weather Sad Moose!

And A HAPPY MOOSE THE MAGNIFICENT NOW!!!

Scared Cold Tubby2

Tubby2 Now!
    Last edited by catmandu; 01-14-2006 at 05:31 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, great pics Cat!!
    Susie, meowmy to:

Samantha when she was my neighbors cat Midnight, just days before she became mine. Malnourished and eaten up with fleas. Thrown outside to sit on my doorstep begging to be mine!

Now as Samantha, healthy, well fed and loved with no fleas and all her fur.

It took her 2 years of begging to be mine but it paid off!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aww Laura, she looks wonderful. How could anyone just throw thier furbabies outside to fend for themselves???????
    Susie, meowmy to:

That neighbor said she cried to go out, didn't want to stay inside but she has NEVER cried to go out here, she don't hardly ever go near the front door. I think that woman just didn't know HOW to treat pets and I am hoping I taught her a few things about how you treat them.. She has moved away now. I use to preach at her about the dangers of pets outside and she has had to learn her lessons the hard way. Where she lives now, someone has killed all her animals and left them in a pile in her yard for her to find.

ooohh a good, touchy but sad one. this thread already is heartbreaking..

hope more can come, we need to see more! I think we have balanced waay out with these who didn't made it..

star, my little girl I found out there on raining street last year, had a part of metal strap inside her neckskin, filled with flea circuses & all greasy. no picture but you get the idea, and here is she today!

laura!! grrr..
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 01-15-2006 at 04:42 PM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

OMG these are some sad stories but they turned out happy!
    None of my cats live with me they live at my grandmas but I can tell you the story.
    Princess-She was at a fair being sold for free with her brothers and sisters and they were all covered in fleas and had bad eye infections. and there bums looked like they were balloons! A little antibiotics helped that.

Timmy-He was found being givin away by a kid who found a litter of stray kittens under his trailer they were all flea infested and they all had uper respitory infections.

I have to get the pictures of my phone to show you guys but I can't right now
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    That neighbor said she cried to go out, didn't want to stay inside but she has NEVER cried to go out here, she don't hardly ever go near the front door. I think that woman just didn't know HOW to treat pets and I am hoping I taught her a few things about how you treat them.. She has moved away now. I use to preach at her about the dangers of pets outside and she has had to learn her lessons the hard way. Where she lives now, someone has killed all her animals and left them in a pile in her yard for her to find.
    Oh, that is so awful..............
    Susie, meowmy to:

The first picture is of Chloe when we brought her home and found that she had a Serious case of Coccida.
    The Second picture is of Chloe now.
    Still has a little growing to do but is looking very good!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_1117.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	543.0 KB 
ID:	25933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chloe on the ladder.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	464.7 KB 
ID:	25934  

*I've been Boo'd*

Hanna the day after I found her. She had a terrible URI and could barely open her eyes. Her whiskers were burnt and she had a weird blackish smudge by her mouth. She looked awful, and probably felt worse.

August 17, 2002

This is Hanna after, on a fine day this past Fall in my garden. Maybe a little too healthy - she is slightly chubby. (She is closely supervised when outdoors, and is never left alone. She's a good girl about it). I really like this picture:

October 17, 2005

What bittersweet stories. To see the kitties so sickly just breaks your heart, but to see them all happy and healthy just melts your heart. I love reading happy endings.

Here's my little Poppy at about 7 weeks old when I rescued him out of the back laneway. He was nothing but skin and bones weighing 1 pound. He was so infested with fleas that you could literally see them crawling on him and he was so anemic from them. He also had a URI.
    Some pictures of him after a few flea baths.

Here he is today at 1 1/2 years old all happy and healthy.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Where is catfamily.....? We need Birdies story and pictures here? That was also an amazing story and heartbreaking to beauty pictures.

Tabitha then and now!

Well, my girl Tabitha is definitely a survivor!
    Her mommy was hit by a car when she and her siblings were only about a week old. She was covered in fleas, malnourished and had a bad case of coccidia! She was the only survivor of her tiny litter. It was touch and go every hour of every day with Tabitha. Her Daddy and I had to syringe feed her baby KMR around the clock and were scared to death that she wasn't going to make it. God willing, she did!

Here is Tabitha "before"

and here is Tabitha "today" .... still much smaller than other kitties her age, and still struggles with recurring eye infections, but doing great! Since she has been spayed, Miss Tabitha has a belly on her as well, though this picture is prior to that! I'll have to take a recent one of her and post it in a different thread!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

It's so heartwarming to look at these pictures!!

All these kitties would never have had a chance without you all - thank you for caring for them. It's wonderful to see their "happy & healthy"-pics now!

Kirsten