Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: OMG, my hubby rescued a kitty!!!!!! Big news!!!

OMG, my hubby rescued a kitty!!!!!! Big news!!!

Last evening, my hubby brought something very special home: a little kitten!!
    This is how he met her:
    He had a dinner meeting with clients. When he parked his car, he heard a loud meow, coming from the bushes. He went closer and saw this little one. He petted her and then went to that meeting. When he came back to his car about 2,5 hours later, the kitten was still there, and was meowing even louder. He took her in his arms and gave her a piece of a cookie. She ate it within a second! Then he noticed she had a weird frontleg. He put her back on the ground and investigated in that neighbourhood and in the restaurant. Nobody knew her, so she must have been abandoned there earlier. He asked for a box, and brought her home!! I was so surprise when he came home and put that little bundle of fur in my arms!!!
    Here is a pic of her:

She is such a sweetie!! She purrs like an engine!! So...... we have found her a cute name: SNOOPY

Her right frontleg isn't normal. It looks more like a piggie-paw...! Here is a close pic of it

When she walks around, she does it on 3 legs; she uses that paw when she plays. I have an appointment with our vet at 2.45 pm! I hope she is healthy! I canned see any wounds or fleas. She is very tiny though. When we gave her food and drink the first time, she ate and drank as if she hadn't gotten anything for more than a week

I will write more later. Here are some more pics! And yes, she was introduced to the others already! It is amazing how sweet they all reacted!! i am so thrilled!!!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 01-09-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

awwww what a sweet heart, that little one is absolutely adorable. what a sad story though, I mean who could abandon a kitten like that with no thought, but thankfully a happy ending. Hope all goes well at the vets and Max, Candy and Tom look forward to seeing loads more pictures of the cutie pie. and a NAME too - how exciting!!!
    Laura

Oh my! What a beauty! And her little paw just adds to her beauty. Good luck at the vets. It also looks like the ladies of the house were accepting her right off the bat.

Sounds as if you now have a 4th kitty? Just think, a few months ago, you were a two kitty family!

You have succeeded in making me cry first thing this morning even before my first cup of coffee!! What a precious little thing she is!!! And that husband of yours!!! WOW!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving that little girl.

HUGE (((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OH BOY!!!

Snoopy is just the cutest little thing! a BIG HUG to your hubby for bringing her home!!!!

I JUST LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see more pictures of her...... give her a BIG KITTY KISS for me please!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Paw applause to your husband for rescuing that little mite! She's such a cutie pie. I've never seen a paw like that.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Lut, she is adorable! And that husband of yours is fantastic for bringing her in!
    I'm sure she's going to fit into your family just fine

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a sweet little girl!! She's a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Lut, she is adorable! And that husband of yours is fantastic for bringing her in!
    I'm sure she's going to fit into your family just fine
    I was just going to say that........what a great guy to bring her home........give her lots of scritches from me and TTP & B!
    Susie, meowmy to:

News from the vet

Her general condition is fine; she didn't get food since a few days, so that is why she is so hungry and thirsty. She is about 12 weeks old, and weighs 1 kilo. She has to go back for x-rays of her chest. I hope it is okay, but her chestbone is cleaved (split) over 2 cm, and you can actually feel her heart beat! We will wait and see. Let's hope it is not a bad sign !!
    She didn't pee or poo yet, but that is because she didn't get anything for a while...!
    I love her already, she stole my heart in a split of a second!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
    I was just going to say that........what a great guy to bring her home........give her lots of scritches from me and TTP & B!

LOL!! Is a few kisses okay too? My nails are to short, and he prefers kisses

What a sweetheart of a kitty
    Bless your hubby for rescuing her.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    LOL!! Is a few kisses okay too? My nails are to short, and he prefers kisses

Oh you bet......scritches, kisses.........either way!
    Susie, meowmy to:

OH MY GOD! What a wonderful little blessing that was put in your husbands path last night! She is adoreable and to cute for words. She would melt anybodys heart. She needed a really special Mommie and Daddy and fur siblings and God made sure she got just the most purfect one he could find for her.

I have always said, He puts them where He wants them to be because He has pre-selected the home He wants them to have. She was sent to you for you to cherish and to love and God knew you would do the right job with his little creature. You have been BLESSED! She will bring you much love and companionship and teach you many lessons. Many thanks to your husband for not walking away from this wonderful blessing!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!