Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeeLee

LeeLee

You sound quite a character LeeLee - long may you continue to twist those humans round your paws! Congcats on being COTD

LeeLee, what a pretty girl you are. And a special one: you are the first kitty I hear of who is more afraid of the dishwasher than of the vacuum

I think it is good to inform your humans clearly and outspoken about what their duties are. And they will love everything they do for you when you cuddle with them under a nice blankie tent.

And of course you are such an intelligent cat helping even with calculus.

Have a lovely day, LeeLee, with some extra treats and cuddles.

Beautiful Leelee, you are so serene and pretty, lying there, studying your calculus (you are better than I, who couldn't master algebra!! ).

Sweet girl, I share your dislike of unloading the dishwasher, so you can come visit me anytime. I guess we all have little quirks that set others crazy. And, how lovely that you are so vocal! Nothing better than a 'chatty cat'.

Congratulations, sweet girl, enjoy your special day. I hope you go "camping" and relish the wilderness, get lots of treats and scritches!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Leelee, you are just gorgeous! It seems you like to talk? I do too! And you like camping? I have one kitty that likes camping too! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

LOVELY LeeLee!!

I just knew from the moment I saw your photo, that you were a cat that had your family in paw, and liked the world of academia!!! I bet you are one smart cookie! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

LeeLee you are the very first Cat accountant that I have ever seen.
    Not only are you a Fine Cat,but you are able to balance the Books too.
    That is a versatility that the Found Cats have never been able to achieve.
    The Found Cats All send a Fiscal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOW W To Legal LeeLee COTD!!!!JJJ3 wants you to fix our Budget so there are more Whiskas Temptations!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LeeLee, you are beautiful. Russian Blue kitties always have such wonderful silky, plush fur - your photo is terrific! Nice to know you are so well loved - congrats on being today's purrrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Watercolor paintings of cats, dogs and more - visit http://www.carterartworks.com

Yay LEELEE

Its great to see a 'neighbor' make Cat of the Day (way to go LEE LEE!)
    We are over in Little Elm!

Congratulations!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

It's not time to do calculus...it's time to pet the cat now! You are such a gorgeous girl.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations beautiful LeeLee! Oh, what a stunning Russian Blue baby you are, and quite the character too! A lover and a fighter? Always keep them guessing, right sweetheart? Yes, you certainly do have your humans wrapped around those precious paws of yours...witness your mommy's tent making! lol And I'd venture to say that the fact that your Dad submitted your most impressive and entertaining COTD tribute, makes me think you just might be a "daddy's girl" as well! That is one proud papa! Now, put down your slide rule (that dates me!) and no algebra today, sweetheart! It's not every day you're awarded the coveted title, Cat of the Day, so party hearty and milk your day celeb for all it's worth! Hugs, kisses and purrrs to our most precious honoree, LeeLee!

Congrats! Leelee on COTD

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

What a most gorgeous Russian Blue girl you are LeeLee! It looks like you are busy with your homework in your pic - too cute. How awesome it must be to have such adoring parents! Congrats to GORGEOUS LEELEE!

Hello Leelee, you are a beautiful kitty! You remind me of my auntie's onl RB Russian Blue! Have a good day being COTD!

Niņo & Eliza

LeeLee

What a stunning girl you are!
    Somehow, I'm sure you know that already, eh?
    It was sure a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty and sassy. She's a Texas girl. Lucky she found her way to the perfect family for her.