Thread: Pretty Pinot!!

Pretty Pinot!!

What a silly girl!!! Look at the upside you!! Yes, Pinot, it sure it difficult to understand why so many people passed a pretty kitty like you by, but now you are in the FOREVER home that was meant to be yours!!! And it sure sounds like you have things there pretty much under control!! You and your family love each other alot! It is good to know that you keep your outdoor world incheck by watching it from the safety of the indoors!!! Lost of hugs and kisses to you on your very special day! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Pretty, spoiled girl! Lucky Pinot, you found the right furrever home and now you're living the good life.

I'm sorry you were stuck in that place for so long; sometimes we humans can be pretty dumb. Your purrents obviously are people of great taste and discrimination, having selected you (or was it the other way around?).

A little 'wine' (or whine) goes a long way! See all the goodies it has brought you? Just keep on whining and purring and you will be just fine!

I'm glad you are confined to the indoors. Trust me, honey, you do not want to be outside, no matter how tempting those little birds are!

Congratulations to a very sweet, loving, and pretty girl, our Pinot!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a pretty kitty you are Pinot! It sounds like you have your humans trained quite well. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a heart warming story for us Today.
    And Pinot,the Cat Angels were waiting for you to attract just the Right Meeeowmie to give you a Furr Ever Home which is why you had to wait so long.
    You had to find just the Puffect Guardian ,and friend who would love you like none other.
    The Found Cats are ALL sending a Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW To One Of The Lucky Ones,Precious Pinot COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pinot, what a pretty girl you are rolling around like that. I would just love to pet your furry tummy and listen to that motor run!

Have a happy COTD and I hope you get some new toys to "test"!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Pinot

What a lovely girl you are!
    No wonder your new meowmie feel in love with you! ♥♥♥
    Sounds like you are much loved!
    My cat's agree that they don't make toys very well and need you to help test them.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats! on COTD pretty girl.

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Greetings to you precious Pinot!!! You've stolen my heart cutie pie! How could I not fall in love with a kitty named after my favorite "whine?" Well, aside from your enticing name, you have so much more to recommend you! Dashingly handsome, packed with personality, a fun loving guy who knows what life is all about....PINOT!D Never forget that, Pinot!!! And never give up the "whine!"

Pinot, you are one adorable feline! It saddens me to think you had to endure so many long months in the shelter! I too cannot understand how anyone could resist that adorable face of yours! But in the end your tale of rescue could not have had a happier ending!

Congratulations to you precious Pinot, CAT OF THE DAY!!! I hope you're enjoying a ripping good day of celebration, feasting on lots of yummy snacks, being loved to your heart's content and tearing up all the toys you can lay your paws on! Hugs and purrrs to you Pinot on your special day, from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Pinot

A big MEOW to our adorable COTD! What a pose for the camera! Loved your story...you are indeed in the perfect home for you with two loving parents. Nice that they can keep you supplied in toys! I know you dont understand, but you are much safer inside than outdoors. I'm sorry that your first human could no longer take care of you and that you were originally scared to go home with your Mom. Isn't it nice how great it worked out for you?! May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. I hope you receive lots of love and maybe a new toy today.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Congratulations Pinot! You are one adorable little kitty! I'm so happy you got a loving home you so much deserve.

Life is full of joy for this pretty little tabby. At least since she found her loving home. She'll calm down a lot. She's a teenager right now. Good luck.

Whta a sweet and pretty little kitty you are Pinot! It was nice reading about you - your parents suuuure love their Pinot. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL PINOT!!

On keeping my hand

I sincerely hope that Pinot is not one of those mischievous cats who so tauntingly invite you to scratch their bellies and then, when you do, proceed to tear your hand off.

If she is, and if I were ever to meet her, I would lose my hand for certain.